He had always loved to make short blogs or films to express himself. He loved to film them as well as editing them. And because he was so passionate about it and truly loved to do it, he decided to not leave it as a hobby and study, for it to become his career.

"That's great! Taehyung is a photography major so maybe you guys will share some classes" Jimin said. "And what do you study Jimin?" Jungkook questioned "I'm a dance major" Jimin said proudly "That's so cool" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.

"And Jungkook..." Jimin said smirking "Do you have a girlfriend?" Jimin asked getting closer on the couch to the now choking boy "N-no I don't d-do girlfriends" Jungkook mumbled fidgeting with his hands.

Jimin smirked looking at the new boy now knowing that he was indeed exactly what they were looking for.

"So boyfriends then!" Jimin said trying to push the boy. "Y-Yes, but I don't have one at the moment" Jungkook said blushing even more when he felt Jimin's hand on his cheek "Oh you're so cute" Jimin laughed "You won't need a boyfriend while being here believe me" jimin said, and if it was possible Jungkook blushed more.

They both heard someone coming downstairs and Jungkook thought it was Taehyung, but then two guys that he hadn't seen before started to walk toward him and Jimin.

"Don't traumatize him yet Jimin" one of the guys said ruffling Jimin's hair which made Jimin roll his eyes playfully. Both guys went around the couch to stand in front of Jungkook.

"What do we have here?" One of the guys said standing in front of Jungkook that's still sitting politely on the couch. Jungkook looked up at the man and gulped he was more intimidating than Taehyung and the one standing behind him was too.

"I-I'm Jeon Jungkook, I came for the vacant spot" Jungkook tried to sound as confident as he could, the stutter making him fail.

"And I'm the one that's traumatizing the boy, please Hobi" Jimin scoffed "I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you" Hoseok said ignoring Jimin "I'm Yoongi" the guy that was standing behind Hoseok said slightly smiling at Jungkook and giving him a little wave.

"Nice to meet you both" Jungkook smiled relaxing a little now that they sat across from them.

"Well, we should wait for everyone to be here before we start" Hoseok said and Jimin and Yoongi nodded "What is taking so long?" Jimin said turning to look at the stairs

"TAEHYUNG, JIN, NAMJOON-AH HURRY UP" Jimin shouted suddenly, making Jungkook jump.

As if on cue Taehyung was coming down the stairs with two tall guys following behind.

Everyone looked at the pair that was walking behind Taehyung.

Namjoon was sweaty and grinning widely and proudly. On the other side, there was a blushing Jin looking down with his hair messy.

"Yep definitely fucking" Jimin said beside Jungkook.

He had never turned his head so fast in his life "WHAT?!" Jungkook asked a bit too loud. Jimin laughed at him while Hoseok and Yoongi just grinned watching the new boy's reaction.

"Not a word, we'll explain later" Jimin warned and Jungkook just nodded.

"Sorry for the wait, some people were fooling around" Taehyung said and Jin hit his arm playfully, Taehyung took a seat beside Jimin and Jin adverted his attention to the new boy who was fidgeting with his hands "Hi there I'm Seokjin" Jin said looking at Jungkook with a smile "Nice to meet you I'm Jungkook" he smiled too.

Yet again, these guys seem to be all good-looking. Jin looks like a model straight from a magazine. Jungkook thought

"Well we're all here, so let's start" yoongi said clapping his hands.

If this is everyone, Jungkook thought...

"you must be Namjoon" Jungkook said looking at the guy that was left. "I am" Namjoon confirmed coming forward to stand in front of Jungkook looking down at him.

Jungkook shifted in his seat, Namjoon was definitely the most intimidating. Jungkook didn't know how in the world he would survive living in the same house as these guys.

"Shall we start?" Namjoon smirked and Jungkook gulped and nodded.

Hii! I hope you liked this chapter, I'm sorry for the late update but I made it nice and long to make up for it!

(1364 words)

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment💜