He asked her looking into her eyes straight. As he can see the desperation in her eyes to run out of here.....he smirked right after thinking about his plan...... He will definitely help her to get out but in the end, he will fall in his trap that he made for a long time......... Aria didn't say anything because she just confused of seeing him here and asking this question is making her more confused..... She don't want to marry Namjoon....... Taehyung decided to ask another question as he found nothing but silence.......

Taehyung: want me to help you get out of here???

He asked as she is now thinking about it..... She don't trust him at all... After all, he is a devil...... A devil can never be good....... They are deceiving......

Aria: how can I trust you that you will help me get out of here??? It's not another trap????

She asked as he chuckled and took out the witch knife that they are given from the beginning of the mission...... He goes towards her with that knife as she backed away a little but she stopped as she need to know what he is going to do...... He came in front of her and give her the knife in her hand and look at her with his dark eyes.....

Taehyung: This is the knife that we used to hunt the angels but this knife was also our weakness.... This knife is powerful enough to kill the Devil because this knife was actually made for to kill the Devil...... A poison can cut the another poison.... Just like that it can kill us.... So, if you think I can  betray you, you can kill me......

He cleverly handle the situation slightly manipulating her as giving her the tool of killing them

He cleverly handle the situation slightly manipulating her as giving her the tool of killing them..... The hidden smirk that Aria can see as she hold the Knife and took at him with full determination......

Aria: do you need invitation to get out of here???

She said cookily as he chuckled as he knew she was meant to him.... Only him........

✳️✳️✳️✳️