But, like always, their fate has yet to come. Naruto mused, twirling his body as he dodged a punch that went passed him. Maybe it was only natural for him to do so - to kill so easily.

He came from a lineage of powerful people - excluding the two clans he belonged to - that were too powerful for this world to contain. This bloodlust of his was something that Naruto knew that he inherited from Madara.

He was an Uchiha - the clan that loves with such devotion.

"Shinra Tensei!"

Naruto pushed everyone back, digging another crater that was a bit smaller than the one he had made when ran at the speed of light. He huffed, a rush of wind moving his hair and clothes back and forth.

It was only natural for him to protect those that he loved - it was in his blood. An engrained fact that has been in the Uchiha clan since its beginnings. Naruto smirked carefully, remembering the words that he said to Haku at the battle of the bridge.

"I'll protect Satsuki with my life... even if I fall into the Uchiha's Curse of Hatred."

It didn't take long for Naruto to realize that he had already been diagnosed by the hatred that had cursed their bloodline since the beginning of time. The smirk disappearing, replacing it with an stoic expression.

He spun, entering a corkscrew as a kunai went passed him. Without pausing, Naruto imbued a light amount of lightning that he directed downwards to the ground.

The floorings rippled, bursting into a fleet of life.

Naruto hoisted his leg, separating his feet from each other and hitting each of the rubble that levitated in the air. This forced them to shift their bodies, gaining small cuts from the rapid kicks that sent the rubble to them.

It was obvious, but Naruto was in his element - fighting alone.

Naruto sprinted, leaving the ground shattered from his forceful influence. The beating of his heart was steady, no fear leaking from his body. His Susano'o soon dissolved into nothingness; and is no longer protected by the ethereal armor that wrapped around his body.

Naruto smirked smugly, his blade making the lightning become a neon-purple. He channeled much more lightning chakra to the blade, the barbs enlarging even the length dramatically.

The neon color was such a beauty - heaving and churning like a Goddess.

Naruto slashed down, the crust of the Earth being damaged by his destructive abilities. It reminded Naruto like a slice of cake that he sliced off from the whole treat.

Landing on the ground, Naruto used Banshou Tenin to pull everyone that was in his immediate vicinity. They tore through the smoke, being pulled by the invisible force that Naruto wielded with natural ease.

Still in the air, Naruto spun in a 360, swinging his blade alongside him to create a gash across each of their abdomen's. They fell to the ground with an intense discomfort that made them writhe in torment.

Blood spilled from the gash on their stomachs, their teeth grinding against each other. Naruto outstretched his hand, pushing them all back with Shinra Tensei.

Naruto walked to them slowly once they clenched their abdomens with their arms wrapping around it. He took his time and strode forward with a powerful aura surrounding him.

"I'll end this now," announced Naruto, leaping forward with his blade tightly within his grasp. His first target was Kurenai. She sent him a glare, rage boiling.