Wedding

Christina's POV
Today was the day.

It all happened so fast and went by in a blur. If anyone asked me what happened all I could say was I put on my dress, then walked down the aisle with Billy, then Cora and dad kissed, then we drank and danced.

All I can remember clearly was dancing with my dad after jokingly dancing with Cora. I remember the smell of their perfume and cologne, I remember laughing with Cora then crying with dad, I remember how rough my dad's hands were and how gently and lovingly Cora embraced me, and I remember the candles and the fairy lights glittering against the dark night like stars.

I can't tell you how many tears I shed or how tightly I hugged my parents goodbye before being taken home by Santiago and Corin. I think Corin dressed me and tucked me in and sat with me until I fell asleep.

We didn't talk but I stared up at the ceiling and wondered

We didn't talk but I stared up at the ceiling and wondered. Would I someday married the kings? Could I marry them? Did the mating bond automatically mean that we were married in the eyes of the supernatural world? Did I want to marry the kings?

What kind of question is that? Of course I wanted to marry the kings! But did they want to marry me?

I blinked and it was morning. Before I could stop myself I was downstairs walking to the landline and dialing Esme Cullen's phone number. I completely ignored Santiago and Corin which was very out of character for me, but I didn't care.

*Ring, Ring, Ri—*

"Hello? Esme Cullen speaking" if I couldn't talk to Cora about this, then I needed to talk to Esme. I needed a mother's guide right now "Esme? It's me Christina" "Christina?! Good morning, your majesty! How did you sleep? How was the wedding?" "I slept fine and the wedding was good" "Is there something you needed?" "Can we talk? Please?" "O-of course. Is everything alright?" I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as Corin and Santiago looked at me in concern.

"Physically yes, but mentally and emotionally....... I need a mother's advice and I can't go to Cora this time, and you guys once said that I could go to you if I needed help...." "Of course you can. I'll come over right now with Rosalie and Alice. Does that sound okay?" I nodded before muttering "That's fine see you soon" Esme then hung up.