Cliff jumping

Christina's POV
Since the break up between Keira and I, I've been depressed. I'm good at hiding it though smiles and laughs during the day and crying myself to sleep at night.

Keira and I eventually started talking to each other and became friends again. I continued to support her, but I can't lie and say that it doesn't hurt when I have to watch her fall in love with Leah.

I can't hate Leah though because it wasn't her fault. Besides Leah is a lot like Rosalie she's only short tempered and bitchy to hide her pain and insecurities. Beneath all that cold hearted ice queen attitude is a sweetheart. She's especially kind and sympathetic to me because she knows what I'm going through as she went through the same thing with Sam Uley and her cousin Emily.

Dad and Cora's relationship has progressed and they've not only moved in together but dad's also been asking for advice on rings. Which do you think he should choose?

(Ring A)

(Ring B)

(Ring B)

(Ring C)

(Ring C)

(Ring D)

(Ring D)

Or (Ring E)

Or (Ring E)

I, personally, am leaning towards Ring E, but dad really likes Ring B

I, personally, am leaning towards Ring E, but dad really likes Ring B. So much has been going on, and I really don't have the emotional stability to keep up. Maybe that's why I'm emailing you after all this time because I need a friend or just someone to talk to about all this. I don't know if you'll ever get this or even bother to read it, but I really want to talk to you Edward.

I sent the email two weeks ago and Edward emailed me back right away.

Christina, I'm so sorry about everything that you've been going through since our departure. Thank you for reaching out and telling me. You honestly could've gone to anyone for comfort as none of our family blocked you from our lives just Bella. You're our friend too and I know that everyone will have advice for you.

Mine is that everything happens for a reason. I dated Bella because my family and I were destined to meet you. I can't tell you why as you'll have to figure it out on your own.

I can't lie and say that the departure hasn't taken a toll on me and my family as well. Forks quickly became our home and to leave so suddenly and so soon was devastating. I felt guilty for a while and left to venture out on my own. I went to Brazil, India, China, and Germany to try and find myself. Instead I found my true mate, in Ireland, a vampire named Maggie who was turned by Siobhan an old friend of Carlisle's.

She was so close this whole time.

She switched diets for me and I've reunited with my family who all miss you terribly. Though we didn't get to spend as much time with you as we did with Bella we do care deeply for you. Maggie is dying to meet you. I haven't told anyone that you emailed me but I suspect that Alice knows but she won't tell.

I'll be here to talk to when you need me.

By the way Ring D has my vote.

I was surprised that he emailed me back. We continued to converse and I started to feel better after everything. Today when I was sitting down about to email Edward again Bella barged in and yanked me from my chair then proceeded to drag me out to her truck and throw me in. I tried to get out but Bella had turned in the child lock.

Bella drove to La Push and dragged me to the cliffs. I fought and struggled but I hadn't been eating well the past few days and I was weak and anemic.

Bella suddenly backhanded me "You little slut! You ruined my life!" She snapped with a crazy look in her eyes "You stole my boyfriends!" I stared at her in confusion "What?" She slapped me again "Don't play dumb! You stole Edward and Jacob! I read your emails, no wonder Keira dumped you for Leah. You're a disgusting, ugly whore!" That's when I slapped her back.

This only enraged Bella more though and she shoved me over the edge of the cliff. Would now be a bad time to confess that I have no idea how to swim? When Renee took Bella to swim lessons at 14 I refused to go and instead went to ballet classes behind their backs. I now regret not doing both.

I fought against the current but I was so weak and so tired. Darkness clouded my vision and I blacked out. The dream that had been haunting me since the birthday party came to visit me. I was with Aro, Caius, and Marcus in the throne room they surrounded me and begged me not to leave them. I felt as if I was drifting away from them. A thought that scared me more than anything even death.

Why though? Why did I feel so connected to people I haven't even met yet? Was this the reason that Edward spoke of? Was this why I met the Cullens? Was this why I had to break up with Keira? Because my heart was pulling me elsewhere.

Pain invaded my chest at these thoughts.

Before pressure forced me to vomit up all the water that I swallowed. I coughed and sputtered as Keira and Leah fussed over me.

"Oh my god! Just forget about her! I'm the one that nearly drowned!" Bella's annoying voice rang out like an old tornado warning. Keira held me close and rocked my shaking form as Leah stood up and stormed over to Bella who stood there wet and alone as everyone glared at her hatefully.

"We saw you push Christie into the water! Then jump in after her and start swimming to shore! You completely ignored the fact that your twin was drowning! Chris almost died because of you and your jealousy! We're going to Charlie and we're going to tell him everything that's been going on!" Leah spat before returning to my side and her and Keira dragged me to the truck where they drove me home.

Everyone had walked away from Bella who stood there steaming with rage and envy.