New school and Crushes

Christina's POV

 The next day I woke up at 5AM, and did my morning routine

The next day I woke up at 5AM, and did my morning routine. Make coffee, shower, wash face, get dressed, go downstairs and drank some coffee while making breakfast.

I also noticed that dad stocked the kitchen. Apparently someone missed my cooking. I started making scrambled eggs with bacon and vegan French toast with berries. Dad came downstairs at 6am dressed for work.

He looked up and happily smiled at me. He walked up behind me and placed a hand on my right shoulder while kissing my left temple "Morning, princess. Been up long?" I shrugged "I got used to taking care of Bella and Renee, then Phil when he was home."

He shook his head "A parent is supposed to take care of a child, not the other way around" he muttered. I bit my lip, and shook my head deciding to change the subject "I'm making scrambled eggs and bacon for you and Bella" he glanced over at the stove "What about the toast?" "It's vegan French toast, would you like some?" He smiled before nodding "Sure, I'll try it. I almost forgot that you turned vegan. How's that diet treating you?"

I beamed at him "It's great! My health has increased and I don't have a guilty conscience!" I was diagnosed at 12 with AGS (Alpha-gal syndrome) I was allergic to meat. I didn't mind the diagnosis. I always felt sick and guilty for eating animals. Animals were the most innocent and precious thing alive. I used to insist on only eating cruelty free products, but after the diagnosis I made some serious changes in my life.

"Sure, being a stuck up anorexic is just making you a better person" Bella called out. Dad started scolding her about my condition. I ignored it and made everyone's plates.

We sat down and ate in silence until dad spoke up and said "Chris, this is the best French toast I've ever had! Bella you have to try some!" Bella sneered and said "That burnt 'vegetarian' crap is disgusting! Quit forcing your lifestyle on everyone!" This led to another small argument. I remained silent and started counting inside my head.

I cleared the table and saved the leftovers. Dad gave me a kiss on the head goodbye while Bella went upstairs to get ready. I grabbed my keys and locked my bedroom door, then headed to my car. I got in and drove to school.

~~~timeskip~~~
(Angela Weber)

~~~timeskip~~~(Angela Weber)