Tropical Endeavors

The Watterson family below the balcony above were jubilant, Darwin being hugged by all of the family members surrounding him, with Carrie giving him a soft kiss on the cheek, which made him blush and smile in reaction to it.

Above on the balcony Tristan and Gumball were absolutely ecstatic in their excitement.

"YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT ELMORE WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION AGAIN! WE WON! YOU LOST! HA! HA! I DON'T HAVE TO SIT AT A DESK FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER AGAIN! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!"

Tristan's eyes suddenly opened at the sight he saw while on his Dad's shoulders, promptly tapping him on the head frantically.

"Uh, Dad? You may want to stop doing that, heh, heh."

But Gumball persisted in his gloating towards all of the Elmore citizens present in the mall.

"YOU ALL HONESTLY BELIEVED GUMBALL WATTERSON WAS GOING TO BE THE SUBJECT OF LAUGHTER AND SCORN?! IN YOUR FACE ELMORE! I AM GOING ON AN AMAZING CRUISE IN THE SUNSHINE!"

As Gumball lowered his head again to look down from the upper balcony, the entire mall was silent and more than irritated at his boastful remarks, as silent murmurs and scorn could be heard.

The rest of the Watterson family below were silently chuckling, with Penny and Nicole desperately trying to hide their laughter.

"Ni-Nicole?"

Penny stammering the words to the blue feline standing next to her, as both of their faces were turning beet red from laughing so hard.

"Was Gu-ha ha-was Gumball always this vibrant as a kid in your home?"

Nicole now began to regain a bit of her composure.

"Oh Penny....Gummypuss was always like this ever since he was just an infant, it has never really gone away...but that's why we both love him so much...despite all of the antics and embarrassing situations he can put us through."

================================================================================

(If Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys is compatible/available on your device, please press play now)

The Watterson family convoy was once again on the move to the Elmore harbor the very next day, where the cruise ship was scheduled to depart for Hawaii. The evening sun and clear sky provided a beautiful backdrop, as Gumball lowered the sunroof of his convertible family sedan to allow the breeze and beautiful scenery to be enjoyed by Penny and the kids.

"What a view!"

Gumball stated as they were driving along the shore view of the beach side highway they were driving along.

"It truly is honey."

Penny then leaning on her husband's shoulder from the passenger side.

Gumball then saw his father's vehicle in front of them, which was leading the family convoy towards the cruise ship, which was just coming into view, as it crested over the hill on the horizon.

"Now THAT is one massive cruise ship! It's built like Fort Sumter!"

Gumball exclaimed, as the Watterson family vehicles were parking into their respective spots next to one another in the lot.

"Alright Penny, I'll take care of our bags, you and the kids can get yourself situated in our room aboard the vessel. I believe our rooms are directly adjacent to Carrie and Darwin's, along with Patrick and Judith's, while Mom and Dad are just down the hall. So we shouldn't get lost from each other and be able to keep tabs with one another....at least we SHOULDN'T get lost from one another, you understand how these situations usually transpire."