020

12:12 am

Everything about making out with Travis was fun. The way his hands slowly moved over my body, the way I so easily got lost. I wouldn't mind just making out with him until the end of the trip. But of course, I was a human being and human beings needed air. That was the only flaw in our system, until we decided to just lay together and plant random kisses on each other. It was kind of lovey dovey and gooey, which surprised me in Travis, even though I loved it.

"So you really like me?" Travis whispered against my lips.

"No. You're just good looking." I smiled against his lips, laughing when he pulled away and glared at me. I planted my lips on his again before I said, "I'm kidding. Yes, I like you. I'm just wondering how it works both ways."

"Well, first off, you're the only person I know that I could be stuck with for 24 hours and not get sick of." Travis's fingers lightly brushed my arm, moving back and forth slowly.

"Weird." I rested my head on Travis's chest. "I'd rather be stuck with a man-eating lion for 24 hours."

Travis started to get up, bringing me with him since half of my body was draped comfortably over his. I laughed and grabbed his shoulder to stop him. I positioned myself so I was behind him, my legs wrapped around his hips and my arms around his waist.

"I'm kidding." I sang lightly as I placed a kiss over his shoulder blade.

"You really like making jokes, huh?" Travis chuckled, the sound vibrating against me from his back.

"Kinda." I smirked, resting my chin over his shoulder.

His hands started trailing my legs, causing me to close my eyes and rest my forehead against his back. I loved feeling him touch me. It was calming. I guess I understand what he said about me being calming to him, because it worked for me too. I brushed my lips against his warm skin, replaying what we had done just hours ago. It was that same thought that made me blush furiously and giggle like an love struck puppy behind his back. How was it that he made me feel so giddy?