[HANNY TV] HANNY's Pyjamas Party

Start from the beginning

[It's BLUEMING's job to post online]

Hanny: Everyone, I have a problem now. We just settle about photos but it's party now and I don't have a cake! What's meaning of party when there's no cake!

[Such a nightmare 😂. This is nonsense.]

Hanny: I can't believe there is no cake.

[Do you want to make a cake? Decorate your own cake.]

Hanny: Right now, I'm making Happy New Year cake. The topic is '2021 BLUEMING NEW YEAR'. It's looks like cheese cake.

[Interested when it's come to foods]

Hanny: I'm gonna make a cake and talk about what is 2020 to me. First thing, I'm happy I'm released a lot of songs but at the same time, I'm also feeling sad because I cannot see you all. I still can't decide the topic for the cake but for sure it's blue theme. Let's punch the cream cheese first. I'm gonna put a blue color. You need only few drop of the color to change everything. I'm doing good right now.

[Showing her skills for mixing the color]

Hanny: I'll making the sea cake. Everyone check out my cake. I'm creating a sea.

*You said while moving the piping bag to decorate the cake.*

[Creating a sea with her hands]

Hanny: You go to see the ocean in the New Year. I need one more dark color

[New Year's sunrise]

Hanny: I'm gonna put pearls around. I need more ingredients. I need the yellow cream cheese.

[The ingredients can't follow her enthusiasm. Got her ingredients and carefully elaborating]

Hanny: My movie has begun here.

[With sincerely of my heart, the New Year cake is nearly finished]

Hanny: This is my last step. I saw the instructor doing something with this.

[HANNY almost finished her cake. Last struggling.]

Hanny: Done! Let's me present to you, 'The pearls in the sea'. The cream means the sea. So I drew the sea first. And you can't miss the sunrise in the new year so I drew the sun here. I thought it would be cute to put some pearls in the sea. So this is my cake.

[Love to BLUEMINGs]

[Hope and dreams in the new year. Every wish of mine is in the cake.]

Hanny: It was fun to make the cake. Now I'm gonna gonna wrote a letter to BLUEMINGs.

[Write a letter to BLUEMINGs. Colorful stationary on the table]

Hanny: Saying good bye to 2020 and welcoming 2021. Look to this glue stick and papers. It's like childhood.

[With all my heart and soul, thinking of BLUEMINGs.]

Hanny: I got an idea.

*You stand infront of the camera again and doing some pose.*

Hanny: I'm gonna put it on the card.

[Busy handwriting letter]

[It's so sad that I was not able to meet you. Till we meet again. I'm writing to you with all my heart and soul]

Hanny: Have you ever written a letter to your mom or dad as a child?

*Pd asked as you showing off your card.*

Hanny: I do. On mother's day or father's day or their birthday. I remember my mom showing me the letter I wrote to them. Do you know what I say? Mom! It's me! Teacher want me to make a mother's day card to give to you. I want you to stop nagging at me. I'm be a good daughter starting now on. Love your daughter Nini.

[A brutal daughter. Time to read the letter loud]

Hanny: I'm starting now. To BLUEMING. Hello to my dear BLUEMING. 2020 was a happy and sad year at the same time but I can happily put an end to it because you are here with me. In 2021, we will kept each other strong and happy together. I'm looking forward to meet you all again and doing a live concert. Thank you and love you always. From HANNY.

[Perfect card.]

Hanny: It was a meaningful day for BLUEMINGs. It was really good to put a great end to this year. HANNY 2021's wish? I'm sure everyone want to meet again and just live like before so I hope I can meet BLUEMINGs right before my eyes next year. Hope we can meet you in many others ways. I hope all our dreams come true. Also I want us to be happy and healthy.

[Good bye 2020! Welcome 2021!]

Hanny: BLUEMINGs, I'll see you again soon. Bye!

[Till we meet again BLUEMINGs.]
[HANNY TV]