CHAPTER 16 || Screwed

Comenzar desde el principio

"Jungkook ah, I know what you are thinking. I am worried too, about that two." He patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"But now all we could do is to believe them, that they could make it. And our job is to not losing our own lives, so we can see them again later."

"Yeah, they will be alright." Namra agreed.

Jungkook shut his eyes and sighed again.

"Yea...hope they could find a safe place to hide in and we could find them as soon as possible." He looked at the wall blankly, fingers crossed.

***

"Is there any fucking where we can just get in and hide instead of running around?????!!!!!" Minji shouted as she ran after Cheongsan.

It had been almost a day she had not consumed anything. She used to eat like a horse, normal people might survive three weeks without food, she sweared to God at most 3 days.

"Stop shouting!!" Cheongsan yelled at her while running. Zombies came out from every direction. Although there were two of them, it was not likely they could fight them all.

"Eat a piece of shit you fucking zombies!" Minji poked the zombies using an umbrella.

"Where did you get this??" Cheongsan being curious even though his life was on crisis.

He pushed away another zombie, making way for himself and Minji.

"I got it from the teachers' office! It will be hella stupid if you don't take any weapon with you under this situation!!" She said to the boy. She then took a glance at him.

"What the fuck you didn't????!!" She gasped in disbelief. Cheongsan groaned while agilely dodging away from zombies, when Minji just attacked them all.

"Uhh haha, at least you got the phone!!" She tried not to embarrass Cheongsan, even though she already did.

Minji was working with Cheongsan to make a way for themselves, unconsciously she had formed an ally with the boy. She remembered so well that the boy said he dislike her, she just did not want to make anything worse and get her head hit again.

"Oh wow, they still in there??" Minji felt impressed as she walked pass the classroom she trapped zombies.

They ran down the stairs, checked out every classroom.

"This way!!" Cheongsan shouted as he turned to the left and opened a door. Without a second thought, the two jumped into the room before shutting the door behind.

"That's so close—holy shit." Minji widen her eyes as she saw the scene in front of her.

A mullet boy was charging the principal on a table, tying him up. He looked at Cheongsan and then landed his gaze at Minji, raising his brow as well as lips.

"Yoon Gwinam??!!" Cheongsan gasped.

"Oh hoo, Cheongsan." He said casually and turned to Minji. "Didn't expect you to be alive, girl."

"You saw him before??!" Cheongsan turned to asked Minji.

"Yea. He almost killed me."

"No, I didn't? I think zombies did." He chuckled. "Yah Lee Cheongsan, come and help me tie him up."

"What are you doing Yoon Gwinam?" Cheongsan stayed still and alerted.

"Yah you two morons!!! Come and take him off me!! What the hell do you think you are doing??" The principal yelled at us.

Gwinam pointed a knife at his neck, signalling him to shut up.

"This asshole, he told me to drive his car here!! He is trying to kill me!" Gwinam exclaimed angrily.

"Adult sucks." Minji shook her head.

"I know right??!" Gwinam shouted.

"What are you doing Park Minji?!" Cheongsan whisper shouted.

"But that old man is really shitty, the biggest asshole I have ever met." Minji shrugged.

"Yah!! Park Minji I remember you so well you little piece of shit!! Don't you dare talk to me like that!! You are expelled!" The principal scolded her with fume coming out of his mouth.

"Shut up!" Gwinam held the knife closer.

"You are expelled too!" The prinicpal yelled with his eyes shut.

"Yah Yoon Gwinam, stop what you are doing!" Cheongsan said.

"I think we should just leave, Lee Cheongsan." Minji approached the door.

"What? Why?!! He is trying to kill somebody?!"

"Just let them figure out themselves, we shouldn't bother. Cause either way, is not good." Minji signalled the boy to leave with her.

Minji thought the principal was really a dick, so she personally was not bothered to save him. On the other hand, helping Gwinam was an equally bad idea. Forming ally with him was the last thing they should do.

"Yah Park Minji, I know you can fight well huh? Beat this guy off me so in the future I will talk to the police about you and your dad." The middle-age man said with his eyes filled with rage and fear. All he could think of is how to survive.

"Huh? Do you think it matters anymore?" Minji scoffed, this man never did things at right time.

"I said shut the fuck up, don't you hear me?" Gwinam yelled again.

"Stop what you are doing right now!! Yoon Gwinam!! I am recording you!" Cheongsan suddenly shouted. Minji widen her eyes and looked at the boy beside him.

Yoon Gwinam immediately withdrew the knife and hid it behind him, standing there with pale face.

"Stop what y-you are doing!" He stuttered.

"You are wrong and I will record it as evidence, that you are killing the principal!!" Cheongsan replied.

"I-I-I am going to kill you!" Gwinam stepped backwards.

"Please don't act like a human garbage!!" Cheongsan scowled.

"I am the boss in this school now, don't you get that!?"

"Nah, you forever is the loser scumbag who spend his entire life serving bullies." Cheongsan replied, gritting his teeth.

"What the hell Lee Cheongsan!!!" Minji cursed, wondering why out of all the ideas he chose to irritate the mullet boy. She just realised how dumb this move was.

"Say that again?" Gwinam turned into another person.

"Fuck." She cussed.

They were screwed.