"Weston is mates with my Beta!" Xander answered for me, obviously getting a little jealous. Though, Ace turned to me to confirm this. I was surprised this didn't come up in their 2 hour conversation. 

"Yeah he is. Weston also left his car here last night, so he has to drive that home. He's fine, don't worry," I reassured the boy. "It must be yours and Weston's Delta blood that's pairing you with all these Betas and Alphas," I joked, reaching my car. Lilith jumped into mine, instantly turning on the heat. She gets cold more easily because she's part witch.

Ace didn't say anything as Xander tugged him to his car. I didn't think that my brother would get jealous over me, but I guess Ace and I were good friends before they met. He could be jealous that I know him better.

The car ride with Lilith was comfortably silent, the only sound being me occasionally scratching my arms. Lilith didn't bring it up.

At the ice cream parlor, I was quick to order a mint shake. Xander ordered the same thing, but Lilith got a strawberry one and Ace got a chocolate ice cream cone. We sat inside to eat, and it was a little awkward as Ace tried to wrap his head around everything. Ace was currently trapped in my brothers arm, looking like a small puppy.

Ace pointed to Lilith, "So you are their dad's brother's daughter?"

"Just say cousin, bro," she laughed, sipping her shake while leaning against me slightly. She wasn't a very social person like me, but when engaged in conversation she always had something snarky to say. I've also grown accustomed to how touchy she can be, specifically with family. Her and Xander are constantly pushing each other around. With me, sometimes she just leans on me, just to keep her in my thoughts.

Ace looked between Xander and I. "And you two are identical, which I know. But how come no one else can tell? Like at the hockey game I couldn't tell at all!"

"Ace, us being Alpha twins is very dangerous. People have tried to kill us before. So our bond tries to protect us by manipulating what people think they see. But it only works when we are together," I explained, trying not to sound impatient because it's a lot to take in.

Xander hummed in agreement with what II said. "Yeah, so you are mates with our wolf so you can tell the difference between us," Xander continued, squeezing his mates hand.

Ace just looked more confused as his face distorted. "So I'm mates to your wolf, but I'm not mated to Blaze, just Xander. So you don't feel anything Blaze?" This question made Xander tense and tighten his grip around Ace.

I shook my head quickly to ease the tension. "I'll admit I've felt the bond. Ever since your birthday I've felt the need to protect you. Today I didn't feel anything different," I shrugged, trying to calm my brother. I felt his jealousy course through me, but decided to ignore it.

Ace continued to ask us questions until we finished our ice cream and it was time to leave. As we walked to our cars, Xander was a little reluctant to let Ace go. I watched painfully, thinking about how I wish life would've worked out for me to have that.

The only thing that pulled Ace away from Xander was Lilith talking about possibly doing a Secret Santa for Luna's Day, which was now only two weeks away. Ace voluntarily hopped in my car while trying to convince me to participate. I felt Xander's sadness as we drove off.

Only a few minutes into the drive Ace was scratching his arms. He didn't seem to take notice of the action, but I couldn't not notice.

"I have something for that," I interrupted him, glancing at his arms.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just a little itchy," Ace brushed off, obviously not understanding what it meant.

I looked over to him again before responding. "Strong bonds can cause itching when you aren't with the other person in the early days. Xander and I were close to death after three days," I explained, watching his face pale. "You're going to have to see him tomorrow probably. Our wolf is strong, so it forms strong bonds."