“Shit!” I said mentally to myself. 

“Baby why is the door locked are you in Mr. Preston’s classroom or not?” Chad asked. 

Jake started sucking on my neck and I could feel that I was going to have a hickey if I didn’t stop him. 

I put my hand over my phone and turned around to face Jake. 

“Jake stop go unlock the door Chad’s outside,” I whispered 

“Why does he have to show up ruining our good time,” Jake whined. 

Jake pecked my lips and I went over to his desk so I could put back on my underwear and shirt. This was not good at all. 

“Alyssa where are you?” Chad asked. 

I forgot all about Chad on the phone as I put on my underwear and made sure my shirt was on right. 

“Babe I’m in Jake’s classroom he’s opening the door right now,” I said. 

Just as I said that Chad busted through the door after Jake unlocked the door.

I hung up my phone and Chad walked over to me. 

“Baby are you ok,” Chad said hugging me. 

“Chad I’m fine,” I said hugging him back.

“Why in the hell did you have her locked up in this classroom with you!” Chad shouted at Jake.

“Chad I’m fine lets just go,” I said. 

Chad turned to me and looked me over as if to make sure I was really ok. Chad gave me another hug and kissed me. 

“You sure he didn’t hurt you. You’d tell me if anything bad happened right,” Chad said. 

“Yeah I’m good. Lets just go,” I said. 

I got my stuff and Chad took my hand as we left the classroom.

“I’ll see you on Monday Mr. Preston,” I said. 

“Have a good weekend Alyssa,” Jake said. 

Chad and I went out to the parking lot and got into his car. He drove us back to his house because his parents were out of town and it was the weekend. When we got to Chad’s house Chad’s picked me up and carried me inside. 

“Babe what are you doing?” I asked as Chad walked inside his house.

“Carrying you over the threshold,” Chad said kissing my cheek. 

“But we’re not married,” I said. 

“Its never to early to practice for our wedding night,” Chad said. 

“You could see yourself marrying me,” I said. 

“Of course. You’re the best girl I’ve ever had. I don’t plan on ever letting you go,” Chad said going upstairs. 

Chad got us up to his room then he sat me on his bed. He went into his bathroom to take a shower since he had been at practice and needed a shower. I just waited for him on his bed because he told me we would be going out on a date after his shower. 

I just browsed the channels on his flat screen television while I waited. 

As I browsed trough the channels I got a new text message on my phone. It was from Jake and it said….

“It’s going to be torture being way from you all weekend. Maybe I can come over to your house while your parents are out.” 

I texted Jake back saying... 

“Sorry you’ll have to wait until Monday to see me. I’m spending the weekend with Chad. Remember my boyfriend.” 

I got another text message and it read… 

“Tell Chad about what you and Mr. Preston get up to after school or I’m going to the principal. Do you want Jake to get fired and do you want to get expelled?”

I texted back thinking this was Jake. I texted…

“Jake this isn’t funny. I’m sorry I can’t see you this weekend but you know I’m not telling Chad.”

I got another text message and it said…

“BITCH! This isn’t Jake or Mr. Preston as you sometimes call him. This is your worst nightmare! Listen up little slut! If you don’t come clean to Chad and tell him about your extracurricular activities, I will have to take matters into my own hands. You wouldn’t want that. Especially when Chad just told you he’d marry you someday.”

I had to reread the text message a few times before I really got what was said. I looked to see whom it was from but it was from a private caller. Who could have found out about Jake and I? I hadn’t been sneaking around that much and I didn’t do anything all that bad. I couldn’t take this person seriously. It was probably just Jake trying to freak me out. Even though the person said they weren’t Jake. I didn’t know what to think at this point because how did this person know what Chad just told me if Chad and I were alone. 

“Baby where do you want to go to eat?” Chad asked coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. 

“I’m not all that hungry,” I said. 

“You feeling ok?” Chad asked coming over to me. 

“Yeah…. Chad is anyone else home?” 

“No it’s just you and me this weekend.” 

Chad gave me a kiss and went to get some cloths to wear. 

I had an uneasy feeling now. Was I being watched? I thought all the shady stuff had ended but I guess I was wrong. Who was watching me and if someone were watching me why would they be doing it?