Andha kanna paaru dude worth - hu 👀😍

Hi 👋 Hello 😊 vannakam 🙏Makkaley !!
And here's the 10th chapter !!

Into the story !!

Priya and thara got down from college bus and started to walk towards their home ..

Thara was texting someone her face was irritated to much ... while texting ... Priya noticed it and tapped thara ..

Priya : Aii enna d en munja ippidi vechi iruka ..

Thara : Andha asshole message panuran d avanukku kasu venuma .. am i looking like a bank to him ...

Priya : En d avanuku vekkama illa ... block pannu d ... avana modhala ....

Thara : Hmm panuren ... then only she noticed a black pulsar was coming towards them it was so fast ..

Before they could realise it hitted thara she fell down her hand got injured ... Priya fell on another side ..her leg got sprained ..

Thara : poramboku naihey road enna un appen vitu property ha  kabothi epudi otinu vara asshole vandiya niruthu da ...

The guy came near her he was still wearing helmet ...but there was strong smell off alcohol ..

He removed his helmet it was some rowdy thara started to scold him real bad word and also bet him ..

Priya tried to control her but her efforts went in vain .. while trying to control thara priya lost her balance and she was about to hit a rock one strong pair of hands caught her by waist .. it was Gowtham ..

Gowtham : Oii priya enna achi enna prachanai ?

Priya : Gowtham .. pls andha thara va ipudi ikuthunu vaa romba sandai podra ... I can't control her ..

Growtham : Edhu thara va seri iru he made her to sit on his bike and went near thara ..

That alcohol guy was almost in dead State because of thara's beating ..

Gowtham : Adichadhu pothum ... vaa d he dragged her with him ....

Thara : Aii vidu vidu avana naan kollama vida maten ...

Gowtham : Aii naan dhan d sense ku vaa he shook her shoulders...

Thara came back to her sense and hugged Gowtham and started to cry ..  priya widened her eyes and went near them ..

Priya : Aii aii road d thara control ... 

Gowtham : Shu shu vidu vidu he patted thara head after sometime she parted from gowtham and muttered sry .. ada vidu idhuku edhuku sry vanga i will drop u in home unga rendu perukum adi paatu iruku ..

Thara : Illa venam gowtham nee ivala drop pannu naan vera oru idathuku poren ..

Priya : onum thevai illa vaa polam ... veetuku she made thara to sit inside the car ...  priya started to walk to other side but her leg didn't co oprate because of pain ..

Gowtham : Aii loose let me help u he holded her shoulders and Priya held his waist for support .. he slowly made Priya to sit on another side .. this scene was seen by Priya father he gritted his teeth and started to walk towards his car .. but before he could reach Gowtham car left that place ...

Muthupandi : Yaru ivan iva koda enga pora ... chaaa en manam maariyathai pogudhu .ava amma varatum iniku iruku ... he went to Priya home but she didn't come .. she was in hospital .. gowtham took them to hospital .. for treatment....

There in hospital ...

Priya : Gowtham idha nee panni iruka vey venam da unnaku dhan selavu ...

Gowtham : Aii sprain ana leg oda epudi d nalaiku varuva college ku ippo paaru suluku seriya poiruchu la .. avala paaru kaila adi paatu katu lam potu iruku .. they saw thara but she was completely zoned out .. avaluku enna d achi ?