Neethanadi!

Onnu sollata???

I love you all 👉🏻😭👈🏻

----------------------

Siddharth Yadav's life took a turn for the worst the night his first love decided to leave him. To him, everything seemed to be a living horror. He didn't want to live any longer.

But he understood that ending our lives was not a cure for all of our problems.

Sarakshi was the one who taught him how to fight for his life. She showed him how to live. She instilled in him the ability to rejoice in small victories. She told him that, in the end, we're all simply memories when we look back.

She never did, however, teach him how to live without her.

Siddharth returned home after that awful night and learned what had triggered her rage. He discovered from  Prakash that she was harassed her by John and Jacob. When he learned that his little bird would have to face the hunters, his heart broke.

If he had answered her call, he would have undoubtedly built a nest to protect his bird, which is impervious to storms and tsunamis.'

His eyes blazed with wrath, and he vowed to murder anyone who tried to misbehave with her. He was even ashamed to be a man. He arrived to John's house with officers ready to arrest them. He wasn't a superhero in real life, so he couldn't fight them and then administer a punch dialogue at the end. He took a realistic approach and brought some forces and locked them up.

However, he vented his rage by slapping both John and Jacob. He had been waiting outside Sarakshi's residence since that day. He didn't want her to see him, but he begged God to let him get a glimpse of her.

He returned home after feeling defeated. His parents were similarly in the same state of bereavement. What bothered Siddharth the most was that they weren't talking to him. Siddharth felt as though he had lost everything all at once.

His career first, then his love and now his family.

But he gave a fake smile and felt proud that he had given Sarakshi, a career, his love and a family to her. At least either of them could be happy.

The guy who had everything in his life was now left with nothing, but the woman who yearned for everything has got what she needed.

Siddharth knew, staying her as an Actor would make things more difficult for him. He took a deep breath and called his manager for the one last time to tell his final decision and threw away his phone. And that was the last day, Siddharth saw his house.

~

Siddharth stood in his flat, gazing at the snow fall in the December month of Amsterdam.

He had enough money to fly to Amsterdam, thanks to his acting career. But he wasn't interested in anything. He locked himself for days in his flat.

But one evening he decided to go to a tavern. He wanted to drink and spoil his life but his hands stopped midway in the air when he was about to a shot.

Siddharth: Avaluku na drink panna pudikadhu!!! I won't do anything that she dislikes.

En ullam nee vandhu udaithaalum kooda
Udayamal unnai en uyirai kaapaen

That was when he met Ryan, the bartender.

Ryan: My God!!! Aren't you Siddharth Yadav??? He gaped his mouth.

Siddharth paid no heed and kept staring at the blank wall as if it was a romantic kissing scene going on.

Ryan frowned and came forward and gave him a tight hug. Siddharth was confused first, but he felt a warmth when he hugged and he hugged him back.