I love you

Siddharth: Sakshi ma.

Her eyes looked at him , the same way he met her the last time.

But her eyes showed some unknown emotions which were unable for him to read.

He kneeled down infront of her. His hands slowly moved to cup her cheeks. He wiped away the stains of her tears from her cheeks.

The next moment she was completely wrapped inside him for a tight hug.

He hid his face on her neck and cried. She shed a pool of tears without uttering a word.

After a long time, he pulled back from the hug and looked at her.

He joined his forehead with her's. He smiled as tears fell from their eyes. He inhaled her smell and breath and found an unknown comfort rising in his heart.

Siddharth: En enne vitutu pona? Ne ilama indha oru maasam na epdi irundhen theriyuma? Mudila di... He spoke as his breath fanned her lips.

Ne ilama engaluku edhuvume pudikala..

He opened his eyes and looked at hers.

Siddharth: Purilaya?? Enakum, Snow kum.. edhuvume pudikala.. Naanga unne pathi nenaikadha naale ile ma..

Unaku theriyuma.. aniku enaku adipattapo kooda Namma baby... Snow dhan enne kaapathichu.. Idhuku melayum enga amma ilama engalaala iruka mudiyathu... Va ma polaam.

He pulled back and wiped his tears and hers. He stood up and gave her his hand for her to wake up.

Sarakshi: Inga irundhu poidu... She said without looking at him.

Siddharth: Huh??

Sarakshi: Please.. po..poidu. Her voice broke.

Siddharth: Nee illama pogradhukaagava ivlo dhooram vandhom?

Sarakshi: Please , Siddharth. It's not safe here.

Siddharth: Na poren.. Aana unnaiyum kootitu dhan poven. He sounded stern.

Come with me , Sakshi.

Sarakshi: I can't.

Siddharth: Ipo ne varla na.. I have my own ways to get you with me.

Sarakshi: Sonna ke...

Without letting her complete, he lifted her in his arms and Snow wiggled his tail in his happiness.

Sarakshi: Siddharth.. leave me I say..

She tried to get out of his hold but his hold went tight everytime she tried to escape. 

Waiter: What the hell... What are you doing???? He said in his British accent.

Siddharth: She's my wife. Do I need your permission to carry her? He shot back.

The waiter shut his mouth and ran back to the reception to call someone.

Sarakshi: Siddharth.. please.. Na inga irundhu pona periya prechanai aagidum.. please enna vitudu.

Siddharth: Vidamaten ma.. I have promised my Mom. Unne na epome kai vidamaten.

Sarakshi fell hard for him everytime but was scared to accept him as her life was full of thorns. She would hurt him because of her bitter background.

He placed her in his car and got inside along with Snow.

None of them spoke a word.

Snow looked at her with tears brimming in its eyes. He wordlessly placed himself on her lap and nudged her hand to caress his head.