The party

Siddharth was anxiously tapping the steering wheel of his car , waiting for Sarakshi. He was at the entrance of her home, as he promised to take her to his success party and drop her back safely.

Sarakshi came after what seemed to be like a good fifteen minutes in a sleeveless royal blue gown with a slit until her  knees.  She seemed like a mermaid to him.

Everything in her attracted him. She walked carefully wearing a high heel, holding on to her gown. Her left hand held a sling bag . Her face showed numerous expressions, by the time she reached his car.

He stepped out and opened the door for her, while she passed him a smile , which could melt his heart like a candle. That's when he noticed, that even she had dimple.

Siddharth: Damn... That dimple.

He got inside the car after making sure she was safe.

Siddharth: Seat belt podu ma...

She turned towards her left and tried pulling the belt , but was unable to. He bent forward and adjusted the seat belt for her.

Her cherry like fragrance hit his nose. He quickly pulled back and left a deep breath. Sarakshi clutched her eyes and a small smile appeared on her face.

The journey to the banquet hall was silent. She insisted on playing songs.

Sarakshi: I'll play my playlist.

Siddharth: You know what? Sharing our playlists is a kind of love language.

He realised what he blurted out . The smile on both their faces faded. But now , it was a blush that crept their faces.

Saindhu Saindhu Nee Paarkkum Pothu

Adadaa Hey Hey

Serndhu Serndhu Nizhal Pogum Pothu

Adadaa Hey Hey

They both were unaware of what to do next. Deep down , they wanted this song to continue, but were embarassed. Siddharth continued driving as if he wasn't distracted. Sarakshi turned her face and gazed outside, trying to avoid his gaze on her.

He hummed along the lyrics and that caught her attention.

Sarakshi: Hey .. nee paduviyaa Siddhartheyy???

Siddharth: Paadanum nu aasai ma.. aana na paaduna nalla irukadhu..

Sarakshi: Enga paadunga...

He hummed few lines of the song to which she regretted asking him to sing.

Sarakshi: Idhuku kekamale irundhurkalam...

Siddharth: Epdi ma irundhuchu??

Sarakshi: Unmaiya sollava?? Ile poi sollava?

Siddharth: Unmaiye sollu ma..

Sarakshi: Ile vendam poi ey solren.. unga manasu kashta padum .. Paatu vere level le irundhuchu Siddhartheyy.

He grinned widely before realising what she said and his smile turned into a pout within a fraction of a second.

Siddharth: Na dhan sonene ma.. paada varadhu nu.

Sarakshi: En thappu dhan .. na ketrukanum munnadiye.

She said seriously to which he glared, making her laugh.

Sarakshi: Cute Siddhartheyy nee.

She pinched his nose .

His face turned to a shade of light pink. He realised that even boys do blush infront of the girl they like.

They reached the banquet hall and he got down along with her.

Sarakshi felt uncomfortable as it was new to her. He sensed her being uncomfortable.

He wordlessly went near her and held her small palm in his big ones. She visibly relaxed, the moment she felt his warmth.

They walked hand in hand to the hall and they caught the limelight completely. Many biggies from the industry were burning in jealousy looking at them.

They were unable to backbite , as they looked extremely adorable together.

He pulled out the chair for her to sit and settled himself next to her.

The emcee on the stage began the success party.

Soon everyone dispersed to the dinner area, where a group of girls wanted a selfie with Siddharth.

He was completely surrounded by girls. Sarakshi felt a discomfort within her. She didn't knew what it was. Everything she felt was completely bizzare.

She glared at him , as the girls leaned over to him leaving no gap even for air.

He felt a strong gaze on him and turned towards her. The girl who seemed to be a mermaid few minutes ago was now an little Anabelle.

She rubbed her temple in annoyance. But her mind kept asking why she was feeling this way.

As she was about to move , a guy came near her .

"Mam .. aren't you Sarakshi?? The one who's in the 'Z' media channel??" The guy asked her.

Sarakshi: Yes.. I'm Sarakshi.

"A big fan of you mam.. Can I take a selfie with you?".

Sarakshi: Sure... You may.

The guy stood closer than needed , which made her move away. But he kept leaning over her.

But as she moved backwards, she hit on a strong surface. She instantly realised it was him.

She faced the camera of the guy's phone with a smile , while he lowered his camera and turned back.

She crossed her arms and stood tapping her legs , while Siddharth was behind her , giving death glares to the guy.

He decently ran away from the place , mumbling a sorry to them.

She turned back and glared him.

Siddharth: Enna ma .. moraikre?

He tried his best to keep his puppy face and base voice but it all went in vain.

She shook her head and took her bag and moved to the dining area. He followed her with a scared face , like a student who got caught for cheating and was called to the principal's office.

She took a plate , while he did the same. She huffed and he reciprocated. She shook her head and he copied her. He kept doing everything she did. She saw him with a glare to which he repeated , her glare soon turned into a smile looking at him. He huffed in relief and smiled along with her.

Time flew away with the cast and crew , praising him . She felt proud of him. He stood with his hands on his chest , thanking everyone.

That was when she realised the time was past 11. Her eyes widened and she desperately wanted to reach her home.Her hands trembled. 

She nudged Siddharth telling him that she was being late. He sensed her tension and agreed to drop her.

She was unusually silent and clutched her hands together , pressing them close to her mouth.

Siddharth: Maa.. why are you worried? Na dhan unne drop panren le? Anything serious?

Sarakshi: Yess.. please seekram ponga..

Siddharth: Heyy.. relax.. Enna problem?

Sarakshi: Siddharth please.. konjam seekram ponga.. my baby is home, alone.

His car came to a screeching halt at the entrance of her home , when she rushed towards her home, leaving a completely bewildered Siddharth.

----------

Chapter pudichurka??

Do vote and comment 🥰

Please don't scold me.. ellam nalladhe nadakkum😌😈.