Wound of the heart

Sarakshi: Idha ipdiye vitta seri varadhu.. Wait pannunga Sid.. ungala epdi en vazhiku kondu varadhu nu enaku theriyum.

She mentally giggled and gave him an imaginary flying kiss.

Sarakshi said her goodbyes to everyone on set, as she had quickly become their favourite. She hugged J, and their eyes twinkled.

She contacted Siddharth, but he didn't answer any of her calls, as she had predicted. Sighing, she wrote him a message on her return home. Siddharth was concerned when he saw her message. He summoned his personal driver and requested that he safely deliver her to their residence.

Siddharth refreshed and took his car and drove to a remote location to spend some time alone. He felt sorry for Sarakshi, but the wound in his heart had not healed. He wasn't ready to let any medicine heal him; instead, he chose to heal himself through time.

He knew that if he allowed her, she would solve all of his issues. She might return the old, carefree Siddharth, but deep down inside, he yearned to be alone and not be a burden to anyone.

Siddharth was a sensitive individual. His heart was too pure to be in such a terrible society. All of his painful recollections from the past tormented him. When he originally declared his desire to be an actor, everyone laughed at him. Even his parents were hesitant to help him. He had been betrayed, thrashed, and bullied. But it was only his enthusiasm for his work that kept him going.

He believed that this initiative would improve his life. Unfortunately, this was not his chance to shine. He sniffed his tears away discreetly. It is unusual to witness a thirty-year-old man cry. But in his instance, it's the heart of a five-year-old.

~

Sarakshi was stopped by Siddharth's personal driver when she was about to move. He informed her that Siddharth asked him to drop her safely at home.

Sarakshi: Pesa mataraam.. aana care mattum pannuvaram!!!

Sighing she sat in the car and it sped off to their home. She sat there pondering what to do to convince him.

Sarakshi: En ipo nu paathu namaku moola back vangudhu?

She walked here there for a long time thinking of what to do. That was when an idea stuck her mind. She took her phone and dialled a person.

Sarakshi: Anneyyy...

Prakash: Ipo dhan en nyabagam vandhucha, paapa?

Sarakshi: Ayoo anney...Enaku adhukellam time ile.. enaku oru help venum unkita irundhu.

Prakash: Nalla mariyadhai ma.. Seri.. thangachi kaaga panni dhana aganum.. Enna help venum?

Sarakshi: Anney.. epdi ney flirt panradhu?

Prakash: Edhey???

Sarakshi: Adhan neyy... Nee epome pannuviye andha vishayam... Konjam enakum solli kudunga...

Prakash: Ne un Annan kita pesitu Iruka ma!!!

Sarakshi: Therinju dhan pesren!!! Seekram sollunga ney enaku time ile..

Prakash: Apo seri... Na oru expression solren.. adha apdiye Pannu.

Sarakshi: Ayoo anney.. call le epdi na ungala paakradhu? Irunga irunga..

She switched the call to a video call and looked at Prakash who gave her a 'Nee nalla varuva ma' look.

Prakash: Ipo Annan solra maari indha look apdiye follow Pannu pakalam.

He raised his eyebrows and gave a smirk look, which according to him meant a romantic flirt look.

Sarakshi: Idhu flirt look maari ile... Chain snatching case le police station vaasal ukkara maari iruku...