The separation

Sarakshi: Nothing is permanent, Siddharth.

He took a sharp breath.

Siddharth: Then .. I wish to be your, 'Nothing' , Sakshi. I'll be your constant.

He said with tears flowed through his eyes.

Sarakshi stood there frozen. Did he really confess his feelings?

Sarakshi: Enne pathi unaku enna theriyum , Siddharth?

Siddharth: Enna theriyanum? Sollu .. enna theriyanum.. enaku unne modhala paathapo enakulla onnu solluchu.. you are the one nu.. edutha odane love nu vizhundhuda mudiyathu ma..

Sarakshi: Do you think this is love?

Siddharth had no answer. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to share all her happiness and worries. But was this love?

Was he ready for all the commitments for rest of his life?

Siddharth: I.. I don't have an answer.

Sarakshi: This is it, Siddharth. I accept that I like you.. but I don't think it is Love.

Siddharth: Thappu dhan ma.. I must have realised my feelings before venting it out to you.

Sarakshi: I'm not the one you think, Sid. I ain't the right one for you.. Ne evlo periya actor .. na un standard ku etha aalu ile. Love nu oru commitment kulla enaala ipo poga mudiyathu.. I... I like you Siddharth, but I'm helpless.

She knelt down before him and cried ,for a long time.

Siddharth knelt down infront of her.

Siddharth: Let us take it slowly, Sakshi.
Let us not jump into the phase of 'Love'.
Namma ipo irukra maariye irupom.. no expectations...nothing.. let us realise what our relationship is.

Sarakshi looked at him, with her eyes blurred. Without knowing, she started falling for him.

Siddharth: Aana onnu... Please don't ever think that I'll leave you. Enna vandhaalum.. na nippen unakaaga.. na varuven endha Kadal , malai venaalum thaandi.

Sarakshi: How am I going to keep myself away from you , my cupcake?

Sarakshi: Edhukaaga idhelam panre??

Siddharth: Unakaaga panren.. Un happiness kaaga panren..

Looking them both in a pool of tears , Snow came near them.

Snow climbed onto Siddharth , while he held him tightly. Snow extended one of his paw to Sarakshi and pulled her hair.

She bent near him, and Snow wrapped his leg onto her neck.

Siddharth wordlessly pulled her to him and hugged his lifelines.

Sarakshi felt home in his embrace. Her heart kept whispering that he's the one.

It started drizzling by then.

Was the sky crying, realising the tornadoes' happening in their hearts or was it shedding happy tears as they were going to realise their feelings real soon?

Siddharth: Maa.. let's go back. Mazha nalla peiyya pogudhu nenaikren.

Sarakshi nodded and took Snow in her arms.

They were surrounded by a group of men. All their faces were covered with a mask.

Some of them had weapons with them.

Sarakshi panicked and held Siddharth's hand.

Siddharth was scared as well. He was no pro in fighting.