Back to square one?

Aprm enna pa?? Alaipayuthey-2 ku Snehidhan(hero) ready!!!!

--------------------

Siddharth's parents and Sarakshi had a great time together on the sets. John smirked looking at them.

John: Be happy as much as you want... You're gonna feel very bad for not letting me touch you , Sarakshi.

Sarakshi: Amma, Appa... This is John.. indha movie oda Director.

Yadav: Hello John.. I'm Siddharth's father.

John: Oh!! Hello sir.. I think na sollave vendam.. you must have known how talented your son is.

Yadav: Very well... Aduthu we're waiting for the release. Naanga different aana Siddharth uh unga kannu moolama paaka porom movie le.

John: That's so sweet of you, Sir. You guys carry on.. enaku konjam velai iruku.

John left the place , leaving the family to have their own time.

Yadav: Aama... Enga irukan puppy???

That was enough for Sarakshi to laugh out loud.

Sarakshi: Appa.. Inga andha name koopdadhinga.. aprm naaliku news le adhan headlines uh irukum..

Yadav: Ayoo en paiyyan aprm enaku advice kuduthe konnuduvaan. I'd better call him Sid

Sarakshi: Adhu dhan unga rendu perukum nalladhu.

The trio went to Siddharth's caravan where he was seated to remove his makeup. Siddharth saw them entering the cabin and stood up immediately to hug his Dad.

Siddharth: Paa.. I'm so happy today.. Modhal vaati neenga na nadichadha live uh paathurkinga..

Yadav tightened his hold and sobbed when he saw his grown child. The last tim Siddharth hugged his father emotionally was when he tumbled off his cycle. He was only five years old at the time.

But something about this hug from him felt different. He has made his father quite proud. In his life as a son, he has triumphed.

Siddharth: Enaku ungaloda indha hug eh podhum pa... I have got my reward. Na ithana varsham edhukaaga kashta patteno adhu kedacha maari iruku. Idha vida vere enaku edhum venam paa.

Yadav: I'm sorry da... Nanga unna modhala nadikka anupala... I know we were selfish. Chellama valartha paiyyan ku onnum aagida koodathu ndra bayathula dhan anupala.. I'm sorry for that, Puppy.

Siddharth pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears as well as his Dad's.

Siddharth: Ellathaiyum na poruthupen.. aana indha puppy matum vitrungalen please.

Sarakshi needed to laugh hard again in the midst of the emotional scene. Soon after, his mother's lips caught her infectious smile and she began laughing, which spread throughout the men to see their women laughing.