Home

Happy Valentine's day!!! 💜

Aka Singles' awareness day 🚶‍♀️

-------------------------------

Siddharth and Sarakshi were engrossed in packing their belongings as they prepared to return to Chennai. The shoot was set to wrap in three days. They couldn't bring themselves to leave because this had been their home for the past few months. They weren't sure if they'd be able to meet on a regular basis after they returned to Chennai. And this notion weighed heavily on their hearts.

Siddharth sought to lighten the situation by breaking the silence during the packing session.

Siddharth: Sakshi... Idhu namakku romba special aana place le??

Sarakshi: Aamaa... Enaku manasu kashtama iruku Siddhartheyy...

Siddharth: Apo namma konjam special memories create panlama??? Indha place le??

Sarakshi: Enna panna porom? Wall painting maari edhachu panroma????

Siddharth: Kashtam kashtam...

Siddharth: Maa... Memories ma... Life kum marakaadha maari panlama?

Sarakshi being the innocent kid was trying hard with her kutty brain to find out what he meant.

Sarakshi: Haan.... Kandupudichuten.. neenga vera level..

Siddharth: Ennadhu?

He beamed with happiness that she understood way too early.

Sarakshi: Idhu veraikum neenga panadha oru pudhu dish iniku panna poringa... adhana??? Aprm inime epo andha dish saptalum indha place dhan nyabagam varum!!!!

Siddharth: Maaa....

Siddharth sighed and decided to play naughty around her for the rest of the day. He slowly moved towards her.

Siddharth: Maa... Adhu..

Sarakshi: Edhuva irundhalum iniku night paathukalam...

She stressed each and every word in a way it felt ambiguous to him. Siddharth widened his eyes in shock and looked at her.

Siddharth: En.. enna ma solra??

Sarakshi: En?? Solla koodatha?? Venda na ponga!!

Siddharth stood still while she ran away, blushing.

Siddharth: Iva therinju dhan solraala??

He looked at Snow who gave him a 'I'm not so sure about it' look.

Siddharth: Snow baby.. unaku edhachu purinjudhu un Amma sonnadhu?

Snow again gave him a 'Aala vidunga daw' look and jumped away from his embrace.

Siddharth entered the kitchen and looked at her, who was singing and cooking something. She appeared unfazed, which caused Siddharth to reconsider what she meant.

Siddharth sent his manager their packed luggage and requested him to transport all of their belongings back to Chennai, leaving only the necessities for the duration of their stay.

They ate breakfast together and fed Snow because they were running late for the shoot. Siddharth couldn't concentrate on the shoot since he was anxious about what his Bommakutty had in store for him tonight.

Sarakshi kept enjoying this side of Siddharth where he longed for her presence.

Sarakshi: Ayoo... Oru aarvathula iniku night paathukalam nu soliten.. I'm equally nervous.. Aana namma aalu adhukellam seri pattu varamaataru..