J's party

Siddharth woke up, disturbed by the scorching sun rays hitting his face. He groaned and traced his hands, only to find Sarakshi and Snow missing.

He opened his eyes and looked all around the room and found none. Grumbling, he got up and went to the living room to find Sarakshi and Prakash indulged in a serious conversation. Siddharth had the urge to laugh at their serious faces. Even Snow seemed too serious sitting with them.

Siddharth: Apdi enna nadakkudhu anga? Ivlo theevarama phone uh paathutu irukanga?

Siddharth: Enna nadakudhu inga?

Sarakshi and Prakash gasped at his presence and she quickly hid her phone, without letting him peep.

Siddharth: Enna unga muzhiye seri ilaye.

Sarakshi eyed Prakash to tell something and escape from Siddharth.

Siddharth: Enna nadakudhu inga?? Sakshi ne edhuku avana paakra? Na ketadhuku badhil sollunga.

Prakash: Adhu vandhu maapla saree..

Sarakshi: Prakash Anna, J ku saree vangi kuduka poraraam. Iniku evening party ku adhan gift aam. Adhan online order panna mudiyuma nu pakrom.

She spoke in a single breath, making Prakash to give a shocked face.

Siddharth: Ada sheii... Idhelam oru matter uh?? Idhuku en rendu perum ipdi muzhikringa?

Sarakshi: Adhu onnum ile Siddhartheyy... Anna ku bayam vandhuduchu.. enga nee avara adichuduviyo nu.

Siddharth: Cha... Cha.. Na edhuku en Machan uh adika poren..

He moved towards Prakash and wrapped his arms around his neck, making him choke.

Prakash: Maapla... Edhuva irundhalum pesi theerthukalam...

He spoke , catching for some air.

Siddharth: Aama ne edhuku Machan party ku vara?

Prakash: Enaku special invitation vandhurku.. en Chella kutty kita irundhu... Enna aasaiya vandhudunga nu koopta na epdra pogaama irukradhu?

He blushed.

Siddharth: Edhu... J unna kooptangala?

He was bewildered.

Sarakshi: Adhuku neenga en sir ivlo shock aagringa?

Siddharth: Ile... Ava enna matum dhan special uh koopta nu nenachen.

He spoke with disappointment.

It was now Sarakshi's time to pull his hair and make him scream.

~

Siddharth: Enga indha anna num thangachi um??? Party start aagi ivlo neram aachu.

It's been two hours since the party has started, but Sarakshi and Prakash were missing. Sarakshi asked Siddharth to go first as it may cause suspicion if they showed up together. Prakash assured that he would buy J a gift and arrive at the party on time.

Siddharth was walking restlessly, without having them by his side. His introvert nature, made it more difficult for him to gel with people. To add fuel to the burning fire was , neither of them weren't picking up his call.

He felt extremely uncomfortable, when some of the girls wantedly flirted with him. He managed to be calm and called his manager and pretended to be busy, making casual talks with him.

He sighed and took his phone to make a call, again but let his phone down when he saw Prakash's car on the entrance.

He saw Prakash getting down, but his eyes searched hers. He hadn't seen her after that incident in the morning.