26 - Deja Vu

"N-no!" Y/N shouted as she cried her heart out. "No... w-why..."

He died because of her. She blindly fell for her father's trap, making her lead Heeseung right to his death.

"The more you take me for an idiot, the more they'll suffer." He said, his eyes cold. "And the more you'll suffer. So be a good girl and stop messing around."

"Why!?" She stood up, staring at him with angry eyes. "Why are y-you doing this to me!? Why-"

"Didn't you hate him for betraying you?" He smirked. "Or... did you remember him being your once close friend?"

"I hate you! I don't w-want you to be my f-father!" She cried out. "I h-hate being your d-daughter! I'm disgusted by y-you..."

Lee Kwang looked away and smiled. "That's great. Things are going to be easier for you this way." He muttered and turned to his men. "Take care of it. One idiot gone means fewer problems. Ah... what a life."

With that, he walked away with that cruel and evil smile of his and Y/N wished she could rip it off his face right then. But two of his men grabbed her arms and pulled her inside, not caring about the way she struggled in their holds.

"Let go of me! Let me g-go! Let m-"

"Shut your mouth." One of them said as they pushed her inside her room. She fell to the floor before he crouched in front of her, smirking. "You don't want that pretty face of yours-"

His words were cut off when her fist landed next to his eye, making him stumble and fall down. He grabbed his cheek and groaned in pain, sending death glares her way.

"Touch me again and I'll cut your arm and shove it down your throat, you son of a bitch." Y/N said through gritted teeth and he looked taken aback. He scoffed, stood up, and stared at her with amusement.

"You're gonna regret this when you beg us for mercy." With that, he left her room and locked the door. Her eyes widened before she grabbed the doorknob and turned it violently.

"Open the door! Shit-" She sighed in frustration as she let her hand go through her hair. She kicked the door and shouted, but to no avail. She was locked there, and no one gave two fucks about it. "Fuck you all!"

She sat down on her bed, looking down at her hands as a single tear fell on her palm. Another, and another until she was sobbing. "W-why... why!?" She shouted.

She didn't know what to do. She was lost, devastated and angry. Two of her friends died because of her, and the guilt she felt was unbearable. Although Heeseung made mistakes that almost cost them their lives, he was a good person. 

Heeseung was quite different as a kid, maybe a little narcissist and kind, too kind for his own good. His mother was dead, and his father was his only family. He was beautiful, and he always reminded Y/N of the most beautiful poem she heard sometime in a lifetime.

Alluring, beautiful, tragic, and candidly plain.

When he learned that his father passed away, Lee Kwang took care of him. And so, he obeyed everything he was told. He believed that his boss saw him as his own son when in fact, he was only using him.

That's the thing with people who haven't been loved much... they don't ask for love, but they search for it everywhere.

"Y/N."

The sound of someone calling her name made her freeze. It wasn't coming from outside her door, and no one was inside her room. She looked around, frowning, and right then she realized who it was.

Her eyes widened as she placed a hand on her mouth. Quickly, she opened her window and let out a panting Jake collapse on the floor. "What...?" She muttered, staring at him in confusion and worry.