10 - Game Begins

"Your what?" Y/N repeated as she blinked in confusion.

"Fiancée." Jay smiled. "We'll just have to act like a loving couple and enjoy the party while Sunghoon, Jake, and Heeseung look for whatever information they can get."

"What about the others?" Y/N frowned.

"It's not just any party. All the people there are businessmen who are part of the drug world. We're expecting weapons to be involved, so, the three will be in charge of that."

"Weapons?" She widened her eyes. "But they don't..." Y/N stopped talking when she looked at the three who had their head slightly down low.

"We do use guns and other weapons, Y/N," Jungwon explained, his expression cold which made Y/N gulp. Jungwon was never this cold. "We're not really proud of it, but we gotta do what it takes to fight them."

"Niki and Sunoo too...?" She asked, to which the other two nodded. "And you never bothered to tell me?"

"We just didn't find the chance to-"

"Fuck it!" Y/N snapped at them. "Sunoo, you always wanted to be a doctor like your father. You're supposed to save lives not take them!"

"Y/N-"

"And you Jungwon, did you forget that you want to become a lawyer? For fuck's sake, what's wrong with you guys?" She exclaimed.

"They killed our families," Jungwon said through gritted teeth. "Do you expect us to sit and watch, and act as nothing happened? Because shit happened!"

"But still!" She whined.

"Y/N," Jay grabbed her hand, turning her to him. "We agreed on this the first day you came here, remember?"

She stared right into his eyes, her mind going back to the time when she decided to fight by their side.

"I don't want you to be like him..." She muttered. "I don't want you to become monsters while fighting them."

Their eyes softened at her words, although they were oblivious about who she was talking about. All they knew right then is how much she worried and cared about them. And they appreciated it more than anything.

"It's alright. It will be alright." Jay said, a small smile forming on his lips and Y/N could see how genuine his words were. So, she decided to trust him.

"Whatever," She looked away, sighing. "I'm gonna rest a little." Walking out of the living room, she made her way to Jay's room as she thought about the whole thing. The gang, the missions, the fights, the killing. Was she really ready for it all?

Walking into the room, she went to the bathroom where she undressed and got into the shower. Hot showers always made her relax, it always helped. But this time, her mind was filled with too many thoughts that she couldn't relax no matter what she did.

She thought about her remark about Sunoo and Jungwon and decided to apologize to them later. She didn't want to hurt anyone, not quite. But she wanted to remind them of what they really wanted. Still, she could have worded it better.

The fact that the three kids could use different weapons didn't just surprise her, it broke her heart. She always watched them play football in the backyard, so the thought of them killing people in the field scared her. She just couldn't believe it.

After getting out of the shower, she slowly made her way to the bed before she lay on it, staring at the bedroom's ceiling.

"Y/N?" She could hear Jay call as he stepped into the room, his eyes landing on her figure as he smiled.