"Hey Stan, are you feeling better?" I ask as I walk closer to him.

"Hi Lou, I'm much better, sorry I wasn't here yesterday" he says.

"It's fine don't worry, I'm just glad you are ok" I say as we walk into the halls.

We pass Joey and his group, and I can see them smirking at me. They greet Stan like he is their best friend, and he returns the greeting eagerly. Then Mikey turns towards me and greets me acting like we're best friends, I can see right through him though, it's all for show he is so fake.

"Hey Louis mate, good to see ya" he smirks.

I smile uneasily and keep walking, knowing they are all laughing at me behind my back. Joey and his group won't do anything physical when Stan is around, they wouldn't risk Stan finding out about what they do to me.

The day goes fast and before I know it, it's7th period and Harry is waiting by my locker for me, to walk me to class.

"Hey babe ready to go?" he says when he sees me approaching, I blush at the nickname.

"Yeah, yep" I say shyly.

As we walk down the hallway everyone stares at Harry. Seniors aren't usually seen on the junior's level, so Harry is a novelty. Every girl and guy's jaws drop open when they see him, I don't blame them he is a walking god. Harry doesn't seem to notice though and just keeps talking to me. We make it to biology and Harry promises to meet me to walk me to his car after class. We say our goodbyes at the door of the classroom, and I can see Mr Charles eying us irritably.

I walk awkwardly too my desk noticing Joey and his group laughing at me as I sit down in my seat in front of them. I try to prepare myself for the torment I will receive from the group for the next 60 minutes. I take my books and pens out of my bag and place them on my desk.

As soon as Mr Charles has his back to the class to write on the board, I have paper bombs thrown at my head.

"Oi Fag, I see Harry had to walk you to class huh, I knew you were a baby but that's just pathetic" Mikey whispers and they all laugh. I try to ignore them as best as I can.

"Harry doesn't care about you at all you know, I heard him telling David yesterday how ugly and fat he thinks you are" Joey snickers.

My chest constricts at his words, and I just want to run out of the classroom, but I know that will cause more problems. I try to focus on my work and copy down the notes on the board.

As Mr Charles walks around the classroom to make sure we are all working, he stops at my desk and places his hand on my shoulder. I freeze at the contact; it makes me shiver in a very bad way.

"Remember if you need me Louis, I'm happy to help" he purrs in my ear.

I can hear Joey's group whispering behind my back and I hate it. I feel so uncomfortable I want to throw up. I just smile and slightly nod at Mr Charles as he keeps walking around the room. I sigh and get back my notes.

After class and another uncomfortable chat and warning from Mr Charles about bringing my grades up, I'm the last to walk out of the classroom. It's no surprise when I see Joey and his group waiting for me smiling wickedly at me. I look at them and swallow the lump in my throat. Before they can make a move though, Harry comes up behind me and places his arm around my waist.

"Ready to go Lou?" he asks.

Harry then looks from me to the group furrowing his eyebrows.

"Is everything alright here?" he asks glaring at Joey and his group. He then looks to me waiting for my answer.