Relax

[Edited]

Today was Sunday and I was casually sitting on my couch sipping coffee while reading the gossip section of a newspaper on my tablet

""Pankaj Oberoi broke up with Kritika Nayar!""
""Is karma hitting Pankaj back after what he did to Myra?""
""Sources say that Kritika really did steal Fatima's projects""

And so on. This scandal is going to go on for a long time. Fatima is going to gain notorious popularity and for Kritika she might get blacklisted or might rise again. Can't be sure about that but I paid back whatever debt I owed to the Oberoi family.

Samaira called yesterday, thanking me for exposing Kritika's true self. When I tried playing the clueless card, she said that she didn't believe it.
Everyone thinks it's Fatima who's the mastermind who ruined Pankaj's engagement party and saved the Oberoi family from letting a slut become their family, whatsoever.
Even Fatima doesn't know who helped her. She just knows me as a ridiculous stranger who helped her because of a coincidence. And it's all for the better.
Fatima can settle her scores with Kritika and I don't have to get my hands dirty.

Now with all of the drama out of the way, I'm planning to work in peace and live my double life, without any hassle.
I sighed with contentment as I basked in the morning sun.

Today I'm going to just relax.

____

Short chapter I know.
I'll be updating another one soon. I guess.