Not Worth It

[Edited]

Myra's POV

I watched them make out in front of me. I never expected him to do this to me. I was heartbroken. But I didn't show it.

"Don't you know it's bad manners to spy on someone?"
l jumped at the sudden sound behind me. At least it was low enough that they didn't hear it.

"It's none of your business, kid!" I sneered at him.

"I'm just saying. " he whisper-yelled.

"Fuck off !" I said.

He gave me a look and went away.
I turned around to look at them once again. They were still at it.

"This is how you repay me? Well, then I shall show you what I'm capable of. I, Myra Sharma, swear to make you regret your decision."

I walked away. I somehow managed not to cry. He was not worth my tears. I don't want revenge but if destiny allows it, and gives me a chance, I'll fuck them up.

I walked into my hotel room and entered the shower. I'll allow myself to cry only for today. From tomorrow I won't shed a drop of tear for a trash like him.

I left the bathroom, contacted Heer, my secretary, and instructed her to book me a flight home early in the morning.

I came here to surprise him, only to be surprised myself. Good thing I didn't tell him what I meant to tell him, otherwise I might have gotten stuck to him for an even longer period.

I threw the ring he gave me in the bin and went to bed.

I'm Myra Sharma, daughter of Rajvir and Menka Sharma. And from today onwards, I shall dedicate my life to my business and family. Love can go fuck itself.

_________________

A/N: And I ended up writing a new book, without finishing the others once again.
Fuck me.
I was supposed to be studying for my boards but the pressure was too high so I ended up writing this one.

Hope y'all would give this story a chance as well. And no, I haven't given up on any of the other stories. It's just that I have almost little to no inspiration atm to complete them