𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

𝓗𝓔𝓡 gaze bored into the screen in front of her, watching Dream talk about something with Sam for hours, who was now imprisoned.

How the tables turn, huh?

She wasn't listening to their conversation as she was told, instead, toying with the remote of some kind of complicated mechanism of the prison, she wasn't dumb, she wasn't going to press any buttons on it.

No trouble.

Well, for now, of course.

Her attention switched back to the screen, where she could see the movement, Sam trying to punch Dream.

The blow was immediately blocked by the blonde, instead, he grabbed the new prisoner's outstretched arm, swiftly moving behind him, thus twisting his arm.

He pressed Sam to the obsidian floor with his weight, keeping him still, clearly monologuing about not trying to touch him.

It was a foolish move, actually, Dream was armed and Sam wasn't. He could easily kill him there and Sam really went for attack, huh?

She huffed out a sigh, as Dream released his grip on Sam, stepping several feet away, fetching the fire pot from his pocket, throwing it at his feet and jumping into lava.

She straightened her posture up, standing from her seat- well, not her seat but anyway, walking up to the entrance, waiting for Dream to appear.

And he did, it took him only a couple of minutes and she immediately brightened up when she saw him.

"Well?"

The girl questioned with raised eyebrow.

"I'll come back tomorrow."

"Oh, your business is not finished?"

"No, it's only starting actually."

She could hear the grin in his voice, as he spoke and huffed.

He was clearly planning something sinister and she wanted to be the part of it.

"Well, I'm tagging along then. Don't try to stop me. You revived me, now I'm your problem."

She shut his mouth before he could protest, instead, he stared at her for a minute.

"Alright, fine. Whatever, let's just go."

A satisfied grin tugged at her lips, pleased with his answer and she hummed, letting him know that she was ready to leave.

As they stepped into portal, Dream threw an invisibility pot at their feet and it's effect applied a second before they were spawned to the other side of the prison.

"Hey, uh, by the way, talk with Punz when we get home, okay?"

She muttered to him from his side as he could assume.