𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

𝓔𝓧𝓗𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓝𝓖 a deep breath, Dream stepped on the snowy ground, hearing how the snow crunched deliciously under his feet.

"God, it's freezing."

Complained Punz, hugging himself to somehow shield himself from the cold, which, of course, didn't work.

Dream rolled his eyes, with a sigh, walking further, with Punz following him close behind.

But soon...

"Dream."

"What?"

The latter responded nonchalantly, not even bothering to stop and look behind.

"I'm stuck, help me."

This time, he actually turned around, with a raised eyebrow, finding Punz waist-up in the powdered snow, eyes looking slightly panicked while he was staring at Dream.

"Pearl out."

He instructed, with an amusing stare.

"Can't reach my pocket. It's- it's freezing, just lend me a hand, god damn it."

With a sigh, he did as he was told, walking up, careful to avoid the powdered snow himself and reaching out to grab Punz's hand, pulling him out of the snow.

Once on the solid ground, Punz exhaled with relief, murmuring a quiet 'thank you', to which Dream nodded and so, they once again hit the road.

An hour later, Dream's feet came to stop and so did Punz's, which meant that they arrived to their destination...

The area around them was covered in the thick layer of snow and they were thankful that the snowstorm didn't occur, of course it would make everything ten times worse.

"You see the trees? The mark is right next to them, so I'd like to start from there."

He showed Punz the map and the latter took a moment to examine it himself, before nodding briefly.

"Okay, just don't get the frostbite."

"Same goes to you."

With that, he tucked the map in his pocket, grabbing the shovel that hung on the belt around his hips, Punz repeating the action and he dug the shovel to the ground.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Fuck- I feel like Wilbur tricked us."

That fell off Punz's lips before he could stop himself and he stiffened immediately.

"He wouldn't dare."

Dream responded, his voice sounding calm, yet on edge.

"Think so? I don't know, he's capable of anything."