𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

𝓐𝓢 the dawn broke the next day, Dream let Punz know that he's off to find Wilbur.

It was rather early for that and Punz commented about it, but Dream wouldn't bother listening to him.

Plus, he wouldn't even let him come along.

"Alright, fine, do whatever you like."

The shorter breathed out, dismissing him with a flick of his hand.

"I'll be back soon."

Dream got only the nod in response and saw Punz head back into his room, probably to sleep since it was early.

He headed out with a sigh, off to find Wilbur.

His first destination was L'manburg crater, but...his gut told him that he'd find that fucker near Tommy's hotel.

And he trusted his gut more, which is why he marched off in that direction.

When he reached the site where Tommy's hotel was located without anyone seeing him- well, it's not like anyone was awake at this hour- his eyes scanned the area around the hotel, finding no trace of the man whom he's been searching.

Still, he opted for circling the building and oh- was he delighted when under the tree, he found a sleeping figure of the man.

He quickly made his way towards the man and a closer look was enough for him to recognize that it was Wilbur.

This little shit.

Frowning, Dream made his way up to Wilbur, stopping right in front of him.

"Wilbur."

He called out, shaking him by the shoulder, getting no reaction in response.

"Wilbur, wake the fuck up."

He raised his voice a little and this time he got the response.

"Tommy, shut up, let me sleep..."

He didn't just mistake him for Tommy.

A sigh, so annoyed, escaped Dream and this time, he delivered a kick- it shouldn't be that painful- to the man's side.

Wilbur startled awake, jolting away from the one who kicked him, his sleepy eyes searching for the culprit.

When he found Dream, the look in his eyes switched from surprise to mischief.

"Dream? Why hello there."

He sat up properly, grinning up at him.

"Where's she?"

The blonde swore, he could see that a knowing look appeared in Wilbur's hazel eyes but he quickly shaped it into puzzled one.