Chapter 16: Lovers quarrel

Start from the beginning

Flashback end

I sometimes hate myself. Stupid drug...Now I'm thinking about what happened with Seraphine.

Flashback

I was laying on the couch in the living room when Seraphine came with a Pepsi and sat down next to me. I grabbed the drink out of her hands.

Joe: Thank you.

Seraphine: But that was mine.

Joe: Not anymore.

Seraphine: What happened to you?

Joe: I don't know what you're talking about.

Seraphine: You've changed during your time in prison.

Joe: No I didn't.

Seraphine: Yes you did

Joe: NO I DIDN'T! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN!

Seraphine: I see.....

She slowly got up and left.

Flashback end

All of these were just a few of the events that lead to now, but the biggest one was between me and all the girls.

Flashback

I was sitting at the table with the girls. They were all pretty down and wanted to talk, but I just gave quick, uninterested answers. Eve then spoke up.

Evelynn: Okay, this needs to stop right now.

Joe: What are you talking about this time?

Evelynn: You. You have been nothing but a dick for the past week. What happened?

Joe: Nothing happened.

Evelynn: That's not true and you know it.

Joe: I said nothing happened. Now. Drop it!

Evelynn: No.

Joe: Excuse me?!

Evelynn: This can't go on like this. Either you stop being a dick and go back to how you used to be or-

Joe: Or what?

Evelynn: Or by the time we go on tour in three days we'll leave you here and we'll be over.

Wait...what did she say?

Joe: What the fuck did you just say?

Evelynn: You heard me. We can't be seen with a toxic partner like you.

I looked around the room.

Joe: Is that how the rest of you feel?

They all looked down and didn't answer.

Joe: WELL?!

Slowly, but surely they all nodded. They want to do this? Then let's do this.

Joe: You know what? Why wait three days?

Akali: What?

Seraphine: Joe....

Joe: Why wait three days to do it? Let's do it right here, right now.

Ahri: Babe, what are you saying?

Joe: From now on, everything that ever was between us is officially over.

The silence that followed was deafening. I dropped my keycard on the table and went to the door. I was halfway out when Kai'sa ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

Kai'sa: Please don't.....don't do this....

Tears were streaming down her face, ruining her make up. She was a trembling mess. I pulled my arm away and let out an involuntary tear.