Yoongi used his demonic power on her as she is completely spelled by his words.... Her demon power not fully awaked so still their words affected her in every way because she is weak in here....... Unconsciously, Aria listened to him... The words of him are speaking like a mantra in her head ..... She was spelled by Yoongi in earth so it made easy for him to do this.......

Aria: I didn't come to the prison and I didn't talk to him and I will forget  everything what happened here and I will now go to my room.....

She said it like a chanted mantra and started to go away from there as bo gum Started to scream as this he didn't want at all...

Bo Gum: No.....NO..... DON'T LISTEN I HIM... DON'T GO..... YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE.....YOU WILL DIE..... ARIA.... LISTEN TO ME.... GET OUT OF THE SPELL....... YOU ARE STRONG..... DON'T GO..... DON'T GO .......

Bo gum shouted but nothing affected her a little and she get out of here as yoongi looked at him in his dangerous cold eyes....... Yoongi slowly goes towards him and hold his jaw tightly as bo gum is glaring at him......

Yoongi: so, what you are talking about???? You want her get out?? Huh!!! But alas! What happened in here??? She is gone to where she belong...... She is not going away after I find so many important things about us..... So, let's start with the first question.... Answer me or I will make you disappeared from here..... No one will find out about you......

Yoongi said as bo gum is trashing around trying to get out with is in vain......

Yoongi: so, she is half breed???? Half Devil half Angel????

He asked him as bo gum didn't answer him as yoongi gritted his teeth in  anger....  He don't like when someone disobey him..... He raised his hands in the air as the knife came in his hands and without wasting any second, he stabbed him in his chest with the knife as he scream.....

Yoongi: FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!!

He shouted at him as yoongi all dark aura is radiating everywhere......

Bo Gum: yes......

He is in pain but still he answered his question as yoongi started to ask more......

Yoongi: so, she can kill my father??? She can rule in hell because she is half breed??

He asked as he pressed the knife more deeper in his chest as he whimper.....

Bo Gum: ye..yes......

Yoongi hummed in his answer as he pressed the knife more and more deeper that it almost reached to his heart......

Yoongi: now tell me how will I have the vpower that my father want from her.......

Yoongi asked as bo gum is breathing heavily but still gives him a answer......

Bo Gum: You.... You have to... Sacrifice her in the red moon rise..... Her power of demon will awake in that... That night.... You have to kill her and sacrifice her to get the power and in her death you will get the power she possess......

Bo Gum said as yoongi immediately pulled away the knife from his chest as bo gum Started to breath heavily..... Gasping for air...... But the next thing yoongi did is a horrific is the scene.....

In a second yoongi teared apart his heart from his body as the heart of bo gum is now in yoongi's hands..... As bo gum died without any warning........ The death is literally a painful one...... He looked at the heart that is in his hands....... He smirked as thinking about the next plan..... Of course, he is lucky..... To lucky actually........ He didn't bother about the truth of his and his brother existence as he is completely mix with his devil and now he will kill two birds with a one stone.....

Yoongi: Now first, I will eliminate my father and then I will have her power even though my obsession for her is much bigger than that ..... But her soul won't..... I will transfer her soul in other body just to have her..... She is mine..... I don't care who body it will, all I need is her soul..... The pure soul that will be only mine to devour and only mine to ruin.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Time skip

Author pov

Aria came to the room Even though she remember getting out of the room but she can't remember what happened after that..... She has no memory of it..... She don't know how she ended up in the room.... As Namjoon came to check on her but seeing her completely quiet he thought she is finally accepting her fate...... He is somehow glad because the sooner she accept the better it will be.....Even though Namjoon obsession is in his peak, but the love for her is in the same level as it is...... A devil Prince who have zero thought of marrying a angel..... Of course, his angel queen make him feel so many things that a normal people will.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

I am not satisfied with this chapter today..... I don't know how you all will like it...... Enjoy.....

Who is having a hard time in exam read this.... It will make you feel a little better..... Just like me..... Listen micdrop...... It helps you get cheerful......