15: Valentines pt.2

Consent was given last chapter and asked again in this chapter. Consent is important no matter who it's comming from. All people involved should give consent.

Sorry for this being such a wait, I've started up gymnastics again, and had test the last couple weeks, I swear I'm trying to write to chapter 20 then release in bulk, then start putting out chapters as they go.

Also, Sorry for the mixed slang, I'm in southern US, with northern US buddies, and online Britsh friends, and I talk to all of them daily and pick up on their slang a lot.

This is not proof read, and I've never written smut to publish so this is mainly so how people ✨FeEl✨ and ✨aCtIoNs✨so yuh<3

---

Sapnap moved from behind Quackity to behind Karl. He started kissing, sucking, and biting his neck.

Karl was moaning into the kiss from Sapnap's love bites.

Sapnap stopped to look at the marks, they looked like multiple coyotes in a field of rabbits, large, taking over, and Sapnap loved it. He put his hand on Karl's ass, playing with it as he kept leaving marks.

"Stop teasing and fuck me! please!" Karl whined.

Quackity left kisses on Karl's jaw a they spoke.

"Bossy, are we?" Sapnap whispered in Karl's ear.

"'m sorry but please Sapnap, please, please!"

"Maybe, but maybe I could leave you here while me and Quackity get it on, yeah?" Sapnap said, as he started taking off his own shirt

"no! please, I'll do anything, just- please Sapnap!" Karl said

"I don't know, what do you think Quackity?"

Quackity stopped kissing to look Sapnap in his eyes, seeing he was trying to tease Karl.

"I think he could wait some" Quackity said, getting out from his spot.

Sapnap sit up, letting Quackity come over and connect their lips immediately. It was open and sloppy, the two just wanted something. Sapnap pulled Quackity to sit on his lap, but Quackity hovered over it. Sapnap grabbed onto Quackity's hips, Quackity feeling on Sapnap's chest.

Sapnap started taking off Quackity's shirt, Quackity working on Sapnap's pants.

Karl was mad and kind of sad but sat there not wanting to be rude. But when it went on where they where both in underwear, Sapnap grinding his crotch on Quackity's ass, Karl spoke up.

"Babes, Sapnap- Quackity- Please~ Stop ignoring me~"

The two stopped and looked at Karl

"Then you shouldn'tve been teasing me, huh?" Quackity said

"Strip, now" Sapnap told Karl and went to leave marks on Quackity.

I mean, more evidence of the scene.

Karl quickly striped and sat down. He felt awkward being the only one fully naked.

The two got off eachother and turned to Karl.

"I say, one of use rails him while the other fucks his mouth, just sayin, it would be nice" Quackity said.

"Good point, Karl are you ok with this still?"

"Yes" Karl wad quick to answer

"What about you love?" Sapnap turned to Quackity.

"Yep" Quackity answered quick but not as quick as Karl.

Sapnap turned back to Karl, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Get up and bend over the couch" Sapnap ordered