Chapter 14: Valentines

Heppy Valentines loves, early or late I hope you and a fun Valentine.

I'm the new owner of the acc because as the previous AN stated the original quit.

Yes, this does mean a time skip, it was set in june and it's February, so.. 8 months??? Also shit goes from 0 to 99 real quick.

This is fluff and lime at the end cause... Yuh 😩

Also sorry this is late and kinda rushed<3
---

3rd POV

Sapnap had planned a nice valentines date, roller skating, then watching a movie- but Karl had, another thing planned

"Babe! C'mon!"  yelled, Karl was getting some things before they left.

"Two minutes Sap!" Sure enough he was done and down, and they where gone.

Sapnap was driving, to a place called skate country. Karl was in shootgun, and Quackity in the back, radio playing in the backround.

"So, do y'all know how to skate?" Sapnap asked

"I've been skating but I'm not that good" Quackity said

"Never been skating, not once" Karl said, Sapnap nodded.

"Alright I could probably get skate helper things" Sapnap said.

"Yeah, I could roll with that" Karl said.

Karl put his hand on the console, Sapnap moving his hand to hold Karl's.

They eventually got there, Sapnap parking and all three getting out.

"This place will 100% play don't stop believing" Karl joked

"Maybe even the cup song" Quackity said sarcastically.

Sapnap chuckled and grabbed his lover's hands.

They walked in, there being two people talking while waiting for someone to probably get their administration tickets.

It was probably late 90's early 2000's theme- like the "this is radically cool" type person. The wall has a 15 year anniversary mural(???) With Taylor swift posed with skates on. It has red benches in a conner, then a rope blocking that space from the line.

The people go in and we go to the window type station.

"Hello, can we get three administratons, three skate rentals, and two skate assistors please?" Sapnap asked

"That'll be $40, 5 for each administration, 5 for each rentals, and 5 for each skate assistors" The attendant said.

Sapnap taked out two 20s and we got the tickets.

Sapnap gives each Karl and Quackity tickets for skate rentals and skate assistors.

The three go in and straight to the skate counter. They tell the person their size and get their skates and skate assistors.

They get to a table, close to the beginner rink.

"Alright- I'm scared to stand" Karl said after putting on his skates.

"Get the assistor, don't depend on it, use it as a lean on when your loosing balance bubba" Quackity said grabbing his own assistor.

-after skating cause yuhhh 😩-

They go out giggling about something stupid, going to the car and making their way home.

This time Quackity sat with Sapnap as requested- more liked begged.

The two where being playfully mean, just making fun, while Quackity genuinly wanted to sit in the front.

"Awww ,he wants to be a big boy" or "You wanna be a big man, Q?" Where used alot.

Quackity couldn't help but get a bit sad and mad ar the two causing them to knock it off.

When they got home they all sat in the living room, Karl turning on a romance movie as the three cuddled under a blanket.

Sapnap was sitting up legs open, Quackity inbetween his legs with his(Q) back to Sapnap's chest, sitting the same way Sapnap was. Karl was laying inbetween Quckitys legs, his arms wrapped around Quackity to hold his back.

Karl could now execute his plan.

Karl started "adjusting" his waist to move his stomache against Quackity.

Quackity made a semi-scrunched face but said nothing. But when Karl didn't stop he said something

"Hey love- can you stop moving so much" Q asked.

"Yeah" Karl said

Sapnap said nothing.

Karl lied, he didn't stop.

"Mi amor- stop moving, serious- Mhp~!" Quackity cut himself off with a moan.

Karl stopped

Silence.

"I'm sorr-"

"You're so hot bubba" Sapnap said putting his hand on Quackity's thigh.

Karl stabled himself and crawled abit to get close to Quackity's face, then smiled.

Karl connected their lips, Sapnap kissed along Quackity's neck.

Quackity didn't know what yo say or think. His mind was fogged from the stimmulation.

Sapnap stopped, saying something quickly

"Y'all actually ok with doing this, and if yes, on the couch?"

The two split

"Hell yeah" Karl said going back in the kiss.

---

Uhhhh yuh 😩

Sorry this is a cliffhanger, Please tell if you like this style of writing, if not I can write in many diffrent styles, and I thought semi-detailed but broad was good

I kinda just wrote every once in a while then rushed at the end some, so sorry.

Anyways, love y'all byeeeeeee