Chapter 1: It Was Still Bad

I NEED TO MENTION I DIDNT WRITE THE ORIGINAL.. THSI IS BAD, SO LEAVE

It was still bad....The young man karl jacobs could still feel the pain of being fucked with a monster can..After his boyfriend sapnap walked in on him... He was absolutely wrecked drooling and moaning, screaming from the sheer pleasure..

he loved it... Being around sapnap... Having him absolutely destroy him... It was heavenly, he found it exhilarating, he came four times, all while sapnap watched and took photos of him destroyed and crying, it was humiliating, but he loved being humiliated

His ass still hurt, "sapnap went really hard~" he thought, all while he was sitting on the floor drinking from a thankfully not lubed up can of monster... But now he felt empty...he needed to be filled with sapnaps cock
And he needed it now

.. He decided he wanted.... No he needed dick so he called sapnap... He tried for 5 minutes... He Wanted... NO karl needed dick, Karl had no other ideas,he sat on pondered on it for time, he needed to be fucked so hard it broke him like the monster can, eventually he needed dick so bad he was moaning like little slut, hoping someone would find and fuck him... Then he knew who to call

So wasting no time, he called quackity nearly falling apart without some cock to hold him together "AhhHmmm~ I'm so horny.... Come fuck me.. Please.. Im begging you daddy tie me up and destroy me..I need you so bad... But I cant find sapnap so I decided to be naughty and call you.." quackity was taken aback, he was freaked out but he could sit her eand listen to karls, moaning begging voice... Or he could go to karl House and destroy karls dominate him... He made his desicion almost instantly

So he said" okay you fuckin slut.. Im gonna leave you You writhing with pleasure on the floor.. So hot and needy maybe you'll be there for hours filled with my cum no one to help till you can find sapnap... I might even take a few pictures for myself... either way... I need your tight fuckin ass you slut~... Im so hungry... And it's all I'm hungry for... ". Karl was aroused...

"if you Want this tight fuckin ass, come get it yourself daddy~" and karl hung.. up he was about to be absolutely destroyed drenched in cum and sweat.. Maybe even blood.. after being destroyed by sapnap only about twelve hours earlier... He couldnt wait to feel quackitys rock hard cock, wrecking him from the inside out.

Suddenly from the hallway he heard a loud disapproval noise... It was sapnap he was just back from KFC he was getting some chicken for karl to apologise for going so hard.. "Wow... Your such a huge cockwhore... I'm sure you would love for me to fuck you right now..... and be filled with my cum like a fucking donut. You nasty little whore... And I would love to destroy you while you look this vulnerable.. But I'm just going to punish you when quackity gets here... Its gonna be devastating for your sexy fuckin ass, you drooling and moaning crying... Were gonna fuck you so hard you'll start to bleed from your ass, everywhere will be cum stained and bloody, there will be sweat everywhere and we might even make you.... Well you might find later you cockwhore...

do you get off to cheating I wonder , you little bitch... Do you enjoy being tied up and called names like a fuckin bottom?"

" mhmm~ " Karl moaned

" of course you do... You little nasty whore..."

Karl was whimpering like a dog, sapnap heard the bell ring "no forgiveness for you you cock lover... Im going to get quackity, and we'll see what other toys are in that black box of yours karl Hm?~" sapnap left karl lying on the floor he had a crate of monster nearby he was worried about how sapnap would feel when he seen all karl 'toys' he had everything he even had a pair of handcuffs... And the maid dress... It was too late to hide them now.. He could hear footsteps coming back up the stairs...