Hes fine asf part 3

THIS IS KINDA WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY LMAO

HOLY SHIT WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SO SHOCKED

I FUCKING JUST STOOD THERE LIKE 😧

When Kawanishi left me at lunch, I was so excited to tell him about what happened. Me and Semi had been texting the whole last 2 classes and he also sucks ass at cup pong.

Anyway, I walked to the hallway where O usually meet with him to walk to our next class together. Then I remembered.

That stupid ducking girl he's friends with again.

I cant stand her.

I don't know why he's friends with her again, he cut her off for a reason. She's fucking annoying.

The past few days he's been leaving me to go with that stupid girl, so I didn't even have a reason to walk down the hallway.

Waste of time.

"Damnit Kawanishi." I mumbled to myself and continued back down the hallway.

Kawanishi is so-

"Oh."

I stopped as I almost ran into the guy, wiat.

It's not just a guy. THATS FUCKING SEMI.

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!

Oh no my face is getting red.

FUCK IT I GITTA GO.

I just moved past him and walked to my class.

...

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

I RAN INTO THE GUY IM INTERESTED IN AND SAID NOTHING

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Holy fucking shit what the fuck.

I usually don't write like this but fuck it I need to explain wtf just happened today

Well now I know Semi's class is somewhere down that hallway. Good to know.

"Hey can give me the answers too-"

"AHH!!" The scream startled me and next thing I knew, someone ran straight into me. Thank god I didn't fall but I did turn around and stopped again when I realized who it was.

AGAIN.

SEMI AGAIN.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" He called with a smile.

What the fuck do I do what the fuck do I do what the fuck do I do

"Dude come on." Kawanishi grabbed my arm and pulled me along and I just followed along.

I didn't say anything.

AGAIN

I'm so fucking shocked what the hell.

"Yo are you shaking."

"Holy fucking shit Kawanishi im freaking out."