You're you and I'm just me...

Ew I kinda hate this chapter 😩 also help I'm running out of ideas and I have like 13 not finished drafts-

Anyways T/W
Insecurities
Blond bitches 🙄

Uhhh hope you enjoy-

ALSO AT ONE POINT I WROTE LIKE 500 WORDS THEN DELETED IT HAHAHSBA

"I think about you a lot~"

"Just shut up. You're annoying me."

"Am I Shirabu? That's not what your diary says."

My face turned bright pink but I almost immediately felt mad too grabbing his collar.

"You fucking bitch! How the fuck did you find it and how much did you read?!"

I could see the slight fear on his face, but it quickly turned to a smirk.

Bastard. He's probably gonna tell everyone...and then everyone will hate me again. He probably hates me a lot already. He probably hates me even more-

"Don't worry Shirabu. Did I not make it obvious by what I said earlier?"

I stared at slowly letting him go.

"When you said you think about me? Wasn't that...just teasing me so you could ruin my life?"

"What? No. What made you think that??"

I looked away from him.

How could I not think that? He's amazing compared to me.

"Well...c-cause you know...you're way better, stronger, cooler, and just everything I'm not. A-and I'm so rude to you all the time...I wouldn't be surprised if you hated me and wanted to...who knows what. Make me lose my friends, lose a spot on the team, make me suffer again."

Ruin my life all over again like she did.

"I would never do that to you...you know I love you too right?" Semi said pulling me into a hug. I started crying without realizing it.

I couldn't stop myself from clutching onto him tight.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Don't be. You have nothing to be sorry for. Breathe in and out. Four seconds in, three seconds out alright?"

I did as he told and I started calming down. Once I stop crying he pulled away looking at me.

"I don't ever wanna ruin your life or hurt you okay?"

"Why though..? I'm so terrible and rude. I'm not even that good at setting I don't know why I'm the setter! And I'm not good at anything I do and-"

"I'm gonna have to stop you right there, cause I know it's not true. You're not terrible in fact you're fucking awesome. Who cares if you're rude, it's just how you are. Nothing can change that, and that's fine. You're the main setter for a reason, you must be good. And if your not good at anything then I'm passing my classes."

"You aren't though."

"Exactly."

He smiled like it was a good thing, and I couldn't help but smile and laugh at him.

He stared in my eyes and I started right back at him.

They were really pretty and comforting.

"Love yourself, cause I love you alright?"

I nodded slowly laughing. I felt like an idiot. But, in a good way.

An idiot in love, as they say.