We love a drunk Shirabu

Lol I might have Covid- um anyway

If not then I'm just sick and stuff, and I'm extremely tired currently

So I don't feel bothered to spell check this- also I think it's kinda bad, especially the end but whatever.

Also note the legal drinking age in Japan is 20 I think so yea. Correct me if I'm wrong

Anyway this sucks and uh gOoDnIgHt, have a good rest of day or night or whatever.

I love you <3

Today was Shirabu's 20th birthday. He didn't think it was that big of a deal. Of course however, Semi had to do something for him. He would've just preferred hanging out like normal.

Semi, had different plans however.

Semi may or may not had a crush on Shirabu ever since his second year when Shirabu first joined. However he still hadn't gained the confidence to confess due to a previous 5 year relationship that broke him.

So Semi prayed a little Shirabu would confess, and to increase the chances of this he always tried to impress Shirabu.

Weather it be little things like cooking his favorite food or big things like helping him with medical school, even if it usually failed.

So of course, Semi would try to make his 20th birthday the best.

~

"Semi where the hell are we going? You just kinda kidnapped me."

"I didn't kidnap you. I just dragged you out of your house and forced you to put on your seatbelt in my car. That's 2 completely different things."

Shirabu rolled his eyes before looking at his watch. It was already 9:30.

"How long is this gonna take? I need to study for this test soon."

"Pffft." Semi started busting out laughing confusing Shirabu.

"What?!"

"First of all this test is soon, so worry about later, plus you're already pretty smart. You'll pass it easy. Second it's your 20th birthday. Which means your 20. You know what that means?"

"I've been alive for 2 decades?"

"Nope. You're officially allowed to drink. We won't be back for a long time~"

Shirabu sighed but smiled anyway. He would be lying if he said wasn't curious.  Sure he's drank it before despite it being illegal. Could you really call it illegal though if your mom offers you a little sip? It was never enough to do anything to him.

However, now that he was "mature" enough to drink, he wondered what stupid stuff he might end up doing.

He had witnessed Semi multiple times lacking any common sense when he was drunk, but Shirabu was smart. He could never do anything like that dumb idiot.

"You're staring~ you must admire me for making your birthday awesome."

Shirabu snapped out of it hiding his red cheeks from Semi.
"Shut up idiot. You are so dumb, and keep your eyes on the road you shouldn't have noticed me staring."

"So you admit to staring at me?"

"Wait no! I wasn't staring!!"

~

Semi slung his arm around Shirabu walking into the bar.
"Alright buddy. Since there's only 2 of us, and you need to have the best time of your life while also making it back home, I won't be drinking. But this place right here, best place ever. So you get whatever drinks you want, and I'll pay. Alright? And if you get to crazy I'll drive you home. Got it?"