Christmas Mistletoe

Everyone stared at the two who were unsure of what to do.

Of course Tendou would do something like this.

Semi kept looking back and forth between Shirabu, and the mistletoe, meanwhile Shirabu wanted to break that phone Tendou was recording the two on.

"Well...you gonna kiss or nah? You kinda have to."

"I'm not kissing that fucking idiot!"

"Hey I'm not an idiot!"

"Just kiss!!! We all know y'all do it when we're not around!"

"Are you implying that we're dating?! No way! I would never ever in a million years date a pathetic piece of shut like him! No one would!!"

Semi looked down at Shirabu as he said that and he felt a little stab to his heart.

"Do you really mean that..?" Semi asked disappointed to hear Shirabu say such hurtful things.

"Damnit..." Shirabu thought instantly feeling bad seeing Semi's sad face.

"W-Well...I-I mean somebody probably likes you...j-just not me! I-I'll never like you! I hate you! So much! I cant stand being in the same room!! You're so annoying and stupid!!"

Semi's face lit up at the beginning but returned to a frown.
"You actually hate me..?"

Tendou just smirked as Semi's gullibly as Shirabu's face saddened as well.

"W-Well I mean...I-I don't hate you...I-I guess...I-it's not like I daydream about you or anything!"

Semi's face turned a shade of pink before he smiled slightly.
"Do you? I do!"

"W-What?! Y-You do? Really...I-I mean t-that's weird! You're such a weirdo-"

"Can I kiss you?"

Shirabu's face showed how shocked, embarrassed, and happy he was, although he will never admit how happy he was in that moment.

Semi just smiled at Shirabu taking his hands in his and holding in to them awaiting Shirabus answer.

Finally Shirabu took a breath and looked down at the floor.

"F-Fine...o-only cause Tendou will nag us about it...a-and only for a second! You got-"

Shirabu was interrupted as Semi happily kissed him. Shirabu slowly smiled into the kiss, and it definitely didn't last for a second.

When they finally did pull apart, they were both smiling and they completely forgot about everyone else.

"I love you Shirabu!"

"M-me too Semi..."

"Yay!!! The love birds finally confesses!!"

"S-Shut up!!" Shirabu shouted covering his face and running off while Semi just smiled as left.

"Shirabu's so perfect!"

Hey...........................

Yea this kinda died. But hey, I just made this and it's not one of the 30 drafts I have so I guess I might still have it in me-

Anyway, I kinda fell out of SemiShira, I've moved on more to Dr, specifically v3. I actually made a SaiMota book-

Anyway-

Sorry, but I just kinda felt like writing this just because.

Maybe leave some request and it'll be easier for me to write these? I don't know-

But thank all of you :))

SemiShira oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें