⟵Shouto Day⟶

Depuis le début

"Oh," she blinks. "Okay."

Shouto reaches over and grabs his plate. "Is she patrolling with me?"

"Yeah," Katsuki runs his hand through Shouto's hair. "We'll switch every week between the four of us while she gets comfortable with the routes and picks a sidekick."

"Sidekick?" Y/n swallows her food. "I-I don't need a sidekick."

"Sure, but it's kind of required," he shrugs nonchalantly. "I get that you focus mainly on rebuilding and rescue than anything else, but you know, you're still a hero. It's just in case something happens and you need any kind of backup. Protocol shit."

She sighs. "Yeah, alright."

"Deku ordered you a new suit," Katsuki sits on the edge of the nest. "It should be at the agency."

"Now he's just spoiling me," she pouts.

Shouto snorts. "No, I'm pretty sure he did that for himself. He's really excited about you joining the agency. He says that your kind of hero work will boost the morale of the agency."

"My kind of hero work?" She frowns.

"Yeah," he stuffs his face with more of his food before finishing. "You're a kind hero. You and your quirk alone have saved millions of people from falling into debt due to villains destroying so much property. With you in our agency that's practically known for its aggression, a new change in hero work will make us an all-around hero agency."

Y/n nods. "Makes sense."

The two of them continue to eat and Y/n finds herself blushing as Katsuki continues to stare at her.

"Is... there something on my face?"

He shakes his head before smirking. "Nah, but you got a little something on your neck that definitely wasn't there last night."

Y/n snaps her head up and glares at Shouto as he avoids her eyes. "Seriously? You left a mark?"

Shouto stills. "Dunno what you're talking about."

"Oh, gods," She groans.

Katsuki laughs. "Good to know I'm not the only one who can't keep their hands to themselves, fucking horny bastard."

"Shut up before you're next," Shouto smirks.

"Yeah?" he crawles toward him and Shouto idly sets his plate to the side as Katsuki crowds him, pressing his face into his neck. "You gonna knot me before you go?"

"Not in my nest," Y/n glares.

The two alphas pause and separate, mumbling apologies. She snorts and shakes her head, climbing out of her nest.

"Where are you going?" Shouto asks, peeking out the curtains.

"To freshen up and change into some comfortable clothes."

After fawning at the size of the bathroom attached to her room, Y/n changes and follows Shouto and Katsuki down the stairs. She turns a corner and smacks dead into a sweaty chest smelling of lavender, eucalyptus, and soft sandalwood. Strong arms catches her by her waist with a deep grunt.

"Careful."

Y/n glances up at piercing pale purple eyes. "Sorry."

"Hey, Hitoshi," Shouto greets.

Hitoshi grunts in response, taking a step back. "Morning."

"Just getting off?" Katsuki lifts an eyebrow.

"Sadly," he sighs. "You the new addition?"

"That's me," Y/n recovers from the dull shock of the alpha's scent. "Name's Y/n."