Prerna: Rajeev... Men in my family said that you are so good in mind games...

You received Nayak uncle yesterday... Ippo nee Idhe dhaan plan pannuve nu kozhandhai kooda sollum... Naan yosikka mattena???

By the way, let's co-ordinate well in the future...

She extended her hand. He raged towards her angrily. She didn't move a step, Nayak panicked for a moment. Suddenly she was surrounded by guards.

Prerna: Being second princess has some perks... Let me tell you, my husband is very protective...

Nice meeting you uncle... I will take my leave then...

And before I leave, our chairperson asked me to inform you guys...

She is planning on conducting the shareholders meeting. Date seekrame soldrom.. company le neraiya kuppai irukku clear pannanum nu solla sonnanga...

She smiled and left the huge office for two men.

Rajeev was extremely frustrated. Nayak was enjoying his frantic expressions.

Nayak: Rajeev, Do you know about Sadhana's recovery???

Rajeev: No... How can she recover???

He was clueless for a moment. He was the one who signed for her treatment five years ago. How was she able to gain her memories???

Nayak: Yean??? Ava recover aaguradhu le unaku enna???

Rajeev: Adhu illa uncle... I thought she lost her memories for once and for all.

Nayak was extremely angry with Rajeev for playing with his only daughter's life. But he kept his emotions under control and diverted the topic to avoid suspicions.

Nayak: Adhanale dhaan en ponnu ku ennai pidikale pola...

Rajeev: Uncle... She is your daughter... I will bring her to you...

Nayak: Veanom Rajeev... Nee modhal le un company eh paaru... I tried to help you... But ipdi aagum nu nenaikale.. Try to save your company... I will deal with Sadhana... She is my daughter.. she will listen to me...

Rajeev: Hmmm...

Nayak left the office with a smile on his face. He called Adi from another phone.

Nayak: The girl you sent was like a firecracker. She blew Rajeev away.

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha. She is Exec of Magic. That woman handled conglomerate with an ease.

She is loyal to Suhasini. Adhan Magic vittu vara mattra...

And Hasini um adhanale dhaan design pandra velai um mattum pandra... Crown Ava plan pannadhu mostly Prerna kaga dhaan mama... Andha vagai le unga ponnuku romba periya manasu... Nalla arivum kooda... She has one of the most loyal people around her...

Nayak: Nijam dhaan mappillai... Ennaiye maathaleiya???

I will move out of Rajeev's place this weekend. He is extremely frustrated. Ippove veliya vandha edhachi yosippan...

Adi: Sari mama... Neenga enga veanumnu sollunga... I will arrange a place...

Nayak: Avan kandu pidikka mattana???

Adi: I have a mole next to him... 1000 varusham aanalum kandu pidikka mattan...

Nayak: You are extremely intelligent and wise, Adi...

Sari en ponnu enna pandra??? Neenga Ava kitteyum solla veanom sollitinga...

Adi: Rajeev is watching each of her steps. I can keep her safe. But her movements are still being followed..