"I am sorry okay! I didn't mean to. Plus I never really asked you to come. All I wanted was for you to reach Jungkook." You reasoned, establishing the fact that objectively you didn't owe him anything.

"Oh is that so. Come let me get you back to where you were stuck then and wait for Jungkook to come to save you instead." He signalled towards the building, as he raised his eyebrow, keeping eye contact with you enough to make you realize that he was not joking.

"Thank you. I appreciate the fact that you came to help me." You pressed your lips in a thin line as you let him hear what he most likely wanted to hear and then you witnessed the corner of his lips tagging upwards in satisfaction.

"Now that's a good girl. Come let's get out of here." He proceeded to place all the equipment in a bag that he had left by the tree and then placed it over his shoulders before he started walking away towards the road and the car which you could see at a close distance from where you were.

You tried following close behind him but instead, you found yourself slipping and almost falling flat on your face, if it wasn't for your quick reflexes to grab on his arm and his to instantly take hold of your arm back, bringing your fall to a mid-air halt.

"Just what are you doing?" He questioned you slightly annoyed as he pulled you back in your feet and you slapped his arm lightly before pointing at your feet and at the fact that you had heels on. And sure those shoes weren't the best to be walking around grounds with leaves and vegetation.

"Hold onto me. It wouldn't be stupid if you were to break a led walking while you were hanging from the second floor for more than thirty minutes. If you are to get injured you should at least have a decent story to tell." Jimin joked with a smile on his lips as he gave you his arm to hold and you scoffed at him before taking it and together slowly you made it to the vehicle which you later recognized as Jin's instead of the van he usually uses around.

"Now that I remembered...does your Psychiatrist has any connections with the entertainment world?" The words escaped your lips as soon as he opened the door of the car and place the bag with the equipment inside, recalling that Jin's girlfriend was basically in this party, inside that building

"Jiya? She is famous in her field. Who knows if she has any other celebrity as her patient besides me. She never speaks of her clients. Why are you asking though?" He turned around to meet your eyes with a hint of curiosity and you just waved your hand with a smile on your lips before lying to him.

"Nothing, it was just a random thought. " Jimin kept his eye contact with you as your reply had made him slightly suspicious but you had decided to not mention anything of Jin's girlfriend for his response did make sense and so far it's not that you had caught her doing anything outrageous. All she did was present to an event of someone who was at a rival company that Jimin is but as Jimin mentioned she was someone that had other clients too beside him and as thus someone from the many in there could have invited her for one personal reason or another.

"Y/N!" Jungkook's voice was what brought his suspicious gaze to break, as he hurried to turn around and put his mask on, while you shot your head towards the direction of his voice, only to witness him jogging towards you.

"Oh shit! You better go. It would be better if we are not seen together." You urged him and Jimin told you that he will be waiting down the street.

"No no, you can go home" You argued and he legit cracked up as he opened the door of the passenger's seat and entered the vehicle. "I have no intentions of leaving you alone to get in trouble twice. Just give me a call when you finish or if you need something. I will be on stand by." He reassured you then closed the door and hopped on the driver seat, bringing the car to life and taking off, right as a breathless Jungkook reached near the car.

"What- Just what is happening?- Are you alright?" He questioned as he cut his words frequently to take in some breathes, his eyes following the car that drove off before they returned on you.

"Thankfully I am okay. I am so sorry I troubled you but now we have to hurry back so no one gets suspicious." You told him as you grabbed his arm and turned him around, dragging him down the road from which he had come.

"Wait, wait. Just who was that guy? Did you call the police to save you?" He halted his steps and faced you, utterly confused with what he had witnessed. But if he was to guess such equipment could be available only to someone from the swat team or a high-class thief.

"Police? Oh yes, police. That was..em..my boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend. He is in the special forces and apparently he was tracking my phone so he came to help. He gets a bit jealous from time to time but it can prove helpful I guess." You uttered a bunch of lies at him before leaving a small giggle to escape your lips, which you cut it off soon for it felt awkward even to you.

"Oh...I never thought to ask if you had a boyfriend. I apologise. I must have caused you trouble. If you want I am willing to talk to him and fix any possible misunderstanding." Jungkook offered, looking sincerely worried of the fact that he could have ruined something for you, unintentionally while involving you in his personal matters just because he was in need of help.

"There will be no need for such, I assure you but thank you for being considerate." You bowed your head to him slightly before taking off again and him following right beside you, in silence, until you reached the main gate again and you took hold of his arm, making him stop in place and turn to face you.

"Before we get back in there...I have to tell you something important." You gazed around before speaking those words, concluding that this place, outside of that property was the right place to let him know that you had obtained the information that could solve his issue.

"I am listening."

"I found out why your Ceo's daughter is so obsessed with you." Your words had him visibly and instantly focused on you, for he had been waiting for so long for someone to give him something and you had apparently managed to do so, in just a night.

"There's a reason? Besides that she likes me?" He questioned for all this time he had logically thought that she was in love with him in a crazy way just because he was good looking, for as far as he recalls he had not done any possibly flattering gesture towards her ever.

"She doesn't like you. I can't tell you much because it wouldn't be right towards her privacy, but please try to keep an open mind with her from now on. Things aren't how they look. She is not really obsessed with you, she is being forced to." You uttered, calculating your words the best you could so you would keep the things that you deemed too private for yourself and let him be aware of what could help him to improve his situation and uncover further on his own, whatever it was that was going down.

"Forced to? By whom? She is literally the daughter of the CEO. Who would dare impose anyth-" Jungkook halted his own tongue as something instantly crossed his thoughts and after his gaze travelled around once more, he took a step closer and leaned forward towards you, before whispering to you the name that he had thought of.

"Don't tell me it's her mother." His words got you by surprise for you weren't expecting him to guess it so simple but you nodded your head positively nonetheless and witnessed him leaving a long sigh escaping his lips as he stepped back again.

"That woman must have done something again and now is using her daughter to cover up. Aish why didn't I think of this sooner." He left his hand pass through his hair, visibly frustrated while you just thought that that woman apparently had a reputation in their company for getting involved with things she shouldn't.

"Oh well, no matter the case, now it's up to you. And since she doesn't really like you, I believe it is solvable. Let's go back inside now and enjoy the rest of our night without worries. I am not leaving without having some of that free food." You decided to make the situation comical as you started walking away again, hiding from him the fact that the reason you wanted to return there, was not the food or any possible fun but it was Jin's girlfriend who despite having the benefit of the doubt, tonight she had become someone you would like to look into further.

---To be continued...