Mihir was playing with the book when it was about to fall but Shravani held it preventing it from falling..

Mihir looked up at her and smiled looking at her face..

Mihir: thank you..

Sharavani: careful..

She said and handing him the book she settled beside Sanya who was sitting in front of Darsh.

Darsh : the college is planning for a week trip .. and I am just so excited..

Mihir: but there is no announcements made yet.

Shravani: exactly.. and achanak trip?

Sanya: because of COVID 2 saal se sab band para hua tha.. and as it's the last year for our seniors..

Mihir: correction.. the famous batch of the college..

Shravani chuckled hearing his sarcasm while he was taken aback as Shravani looked different today..

Sanya: yeah yeah.. so before we bid them farewell they want to organise this trip..

Sharavani: that's great.. I'm in..

Mihir: so I'm..

He said leaning in but unlike other times Shravani left out a chuckle..

Sharavani: kabhi toh khudke lie kuch kar lia kro..

She said resting her face on her palm..

Mihir: tum ho na.. khudke lie karne ki naubat nahi parti..

Sharavani: aur agr main nahi rahi toh?

She asked out of blue and his face hardened..

Mihir: what the hell Shravani?

He yelled getting up while she too flinched at his tone..

Sanya: calm down Mihir it just skipped off from her tongue..

Mihir didn't said anything but stormed out of the classroom leaving the three behind..

Darsh: I'll look at him .

Said Darsh and left behind him .. Sanya glared Shravani who gave an apologetic look..

Just then her phone rings and Ayush's name pops up.

Shravani: hello..

Ayush: hey ya dida... College me ho?

Shravani: han .. abhi lecture start hone he wala hai .

Ayush: ok tell me when it'll be over.. I'll come to pick you up..

Shravani mouthed an ok hanged up..

Mihir didn't attended the next lecture as he was still consoling himself while Shravani felt like slapping herself for uttering those words..

It was almost noon when their classes were over..

She called Ayush and asked him to pick up .. she walked through the corridor searching for Mihir but he was nowhere to be seen..

Defeated.. she walked towards the main gate when she finally saw him kicking the tyre of his car angrily..

Mastering up courage she walked towards him and stood just behind him when he muttered..

Mihir: bloody tyre isey v abhi he kharab hona tha..

She took a deep breath and finally decided to call him..

Sharavani: Mihir..

He stiffened hearing her .. she waited for him to turn but he stood there rooted showing his back to her ...

Sharavani: ok listen to me.

She said turning him by his shoulder while he looked away with a straight face .

Shravani: ok I'm Sorry for uttering those words...

He looked at her for a brief second and then looked away..

Sharavani: I guess I deserve an 'its ok' "  she said frowning..

Mihir: no! You deserve to say just sorry..

Shravani: I did..

Mihir: good for you..

Now Shravani was getting irritate with his ignorance and sharp replies..

Shravani:  I said sorry na Mihir why are you making it a big deal..

She said exasperated and he looked at her.. he gripped her hands and pinned her to the car..

Mihir: because it is a big deal damn it.. for me it is..

He shouted on her face while she stood there looking at his eyes..

Mihir: you very well know what you mean to me Shravani.. mujhe batane ki ya jatane ki jarurat nahi hai.. I know I don't matter to you a bit.. but you mean the world to me.. pyar karta hu.. bohot bar bata chuka hu.. but it's all a joke to you right. Mere feelings, mere emotions, mera dar everything is a joke to you..

He said gripping onto her wrist.. she could see how his every words showed the genuineness in his eyes..

Sharavani: that's why I said sorry na..

She said softly while he closed his eyes calming himself.. just then something knocks his brain and he shot open his eyes..

Mihir: tum kabse mere gusse ya upset hone se effect hone lagi?

He asked with an amused smile and she looked at him for a brief second and muttered..

Shravani: Mihir Arora is back..

Mihir: I asked you something..

Shravani: even main v ek insan hu aur mujhe v bura lagta hai jab koi meri wajah se hurt ho ..

She said when he gave a teasing smile...

Mihir: you sure yehi answer hai mere question ka?

Shravani: ab kya surity ke lie proof lau?

Mihir: I don't mind...

He said grinning..

Shravani: shut up..

They were busy having their usual banter when a car stops in front of the gate and three people comes out..

Voice: dida/di/didu

Shravani and Mihir turns back to the voice and finds the three standing there...

" You have a boyfriend" they said in unison and Shrahir looks at their position how close they were..

Shravani: mar gaye...

She muttered while Mihir looked at her amused..

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Hope you all liked this part..
Don't forget to vote comment and share..
Will see you all in next part!
Total words: 1284