Chapter 1

<<OMG! Look what I had time to do! I had written it like a week ago or so, but I didn't want to publish it then, because I had to focus on my project. Now I'm almost finished and figured, why not post the first OFFICIAL chapter for this story? I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I do <333>>

I laughed as Annabeth put some whipped cream on her index finger and placed it on my nose. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her down to me on the carpet and kissed her soft lips.

"What was that for?" She asked as she slowly pulled away from me.

"Payback." I said softly and took the whipped cream and sprayed it out on her blonde hair. I laughed as she shrieked in surprise.

"Oh you did not!"

"Yes I did." I laughed.

"You have ten seconds to run." She said, her eyes burned with anger. I widened my eyes and got up and ran as fast as I could through the woods. I jumped over a rock, and out of the woods and was met by the smells of strawberries. I stopped for a second to take in the smells, when I heard someone running behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Annabeth running towards me. With her dagger drawn. I started to run again but was tackled and I fell on my face in the dirt.

"Ow." I groaned into the grass. I got flipped over and the cold celestial bronze was pressed against my throat. Annabeth looked down at me with a small smirk.

"I win." She laughed. I just groaned, she quickly got off me and reached out her hand for me to grab it. She pulled me up and we headed over to the dining pavilion.

We walked up a few steps and headed over to the Poseidon table where the rest of the Seven already were sitting.

"Hey guys." I greeted and sat down, and wished for blue pancakes with lots of syrup. I could see Annabeth roll her eyes out in the corner of my eyes, and smirked before stuffing my mouth with pancake.

"Perce, why are you full of dirt?" Piper asked. I looked up and then down at myself. And I had grass and dirt on my arms and legs and on my clothes.

"She attacked me." I nodded over to Annabeth who was talking to Leo about some machinery thingys. Piper nodded understanding and then laughed.

"Campers!" Chiron stamped his hooves against the floor. Gaining everyone's attention. "Since the hunters will be joining us today, we have Capture the Flag tonight!" There were cheers but a few campers looked like they had already given up. I laughed, I missed Thals. "I also have to mention that the woods on the west side of camp are off limits." Chiron said.

"Why?" A curious camper asked.

"There has been some weird activity there lately, and before we know what it is, no one is going to go there." Chiron gave us all a strict look. "With that said, enjoy the rest of your day." He ended, and people immediately began talking.

"What do you think it is?" Hazel asked. I shrugged and so did Jason and Leo.

"I don't know, but I think it would be smart to listen to what Chiron said." Annabeth said.

"Yeah, but I wonder what it is." I stuffed another pancake inside my mouth and chewed on it loudly, until Wise Girl gave me a look of disgust, and I quickly swallowed it.

"Anyone who wanna go check it out?" Leo asked.

"Chiron literally just told us not to, Leo." Annabeth said, and looked at us all. "Piper. Right?" She asked and looked concerned at Piper's face. I looked over at her and saw she was considering it.

"I wanna check it out." Jason said.

"Me too." Frank and I joined in.

"Yess!" Leo squeals. We all sat and waited for the girl's answers.