"Camera man."

"This guy," Jimin places his forehead on the table as he bursts into a fit of giggles.

Taehyung chuckles too as Jungkook pulls the hair net over his face and cleans up his mess.

"He's really different from Yoongi," Jimin remarks, still suppressing his giggles.

Taehyung's smile fades as he studies Jungkook's actions, "Yeah, I guess he is. Doesn't make him less suspicious, though."

"No, that's true," Jimin nods. "Still have to stay alert."

Taehyung turns his attention back to the screen.

"No, but, did you see his face when Yeonjun told him about the sexual rules?" Jimin laughed. "'You made a robot memorize porn?'"

Taehyung pauses for a minute before smiling. He presses his lips in a thin line, trying not to laugh. 

"This guy!" Jimin sits back, slapping his thigh as he does so.

Perhaps Jungkook wouldn't enjoy becoming an unintentional sitcom.

————————

What the fuck?

"When did he send it?" Taehyung asks, standing in the tech lab, arms crossed against his chest as he stares at the message from Suga, decorating the entire wide-screen in front of him, where everyone in the room can see.

"Half an hour ago," Tom answers, sitting in front of one of the computers.

"Can you trace it?" Taehyung asks.

"We're trying," Tom keeps his attention on the screen. "It's not working."

"Have you worked on translating it?" Jimin asks from one of the other computers, hunching over another man.

"We've been trying to translate his code for two years now," Olivia approaches them. "Never reached success."

Taehyung huffs as his eyes glaze over the absurd combination of letters and numbers. Suga has been using the same code for three years and not once has anybody Taehyung knows come close to cracking it.

Even Yoongi never said anything when Taehyung showed it to him.

"Write it down on paper before the message self-destructs," Taehyung orders and Olivia immediately grabs her stationary, snatching a piece of paper from Tom.

Taehyung reads over it again.

F5J1A5J3A1J5C4F5F4XC3A1O3F1XJ3A1F4A4J4

X

A1A2F5J3J5A5A4

X

A1F2...

What a frustrating code. Who even learns something as complicated as this? Who creates something as complicated as this?

Why couldn't it just be as simple as Taehyung's? Where 1 is Z and 26 is A?

"Who is the message meant for?" Taehyung asks.

"Let me just..." Tom opens the security feed and quickly goes through it. "I don't see any unusual reactions to this."

"It has to be for the rest of the spies," Jimin walks over to Taehyung and stands beside him.

Taehyung closes his eyes. Suga is probably already initiating the second part of his plan. Who knows what his people are going to do to Jewels?

"Jimin, what is he doing?" Taehyung asks under his breath, loud enough for Jimin to hear.