AOB Pt.4/Another adversary?/Two down two to go

Start from the beginning

Izou: (Alright then, Judgment cut.)

This tme the monster was cut into bits and pieces whilst sheathing Yamato.

Izou: (That takes care of the monster out here in the front, you'll good on your end?)

Whatever answer they had was cut off by an a announcement.

Commencing firing sequence in 1:59:52

Sona: (Damn, not a lot of time left.)

Izou: (Easy, we still have-)

A wave of there scanners came from the left which Izou told them to get down and get behind some cover and hid their presence for good measure.

That scanner is gonna be a problem for them.

Izou: (One of you take out that scanner, it's on that drone, direction 11 O'clock.)

Sona: (Got it.)

Using the match lock she was given she made quick work of it although it got some attention from the man they were trying to kill.

Shalba: What's going on out there?! You there check that area out now!!

Guard: Yes sir.

And did what he was told, whilst sona hid behind some bushes

Izou: (Good, now get out of there, more guards coming your way.)

He has to find put who gave them kind of magitek and who made this and who is their real target.

He has to get inside, hopefully there are some documents on how this improved magitek works.

Izou: (I'm going in, I'll check if there's any important documents.)

Usually he would do missions like this by himself but they were doing a good job, he had to admit that.

Gasper: (Good idea, we'll handle the enemies outside. We got this.)

Izou: (Alright. I'll leave it to you.)

Using his stealth skills, he goes to infiltrate the base but notice the turrets staying a the ready with motion sensors on them.

Izou hid behind a wall for some cover and used his hacking device but notice that he couldn't hack it, now that he knows that he can't do that he has to do this the old fashion way.

Turning himself invisible he snuck behind the turret and punched through the back to neutralize them.

Izou: (Alright, now where's-)

The man who they were sent to assassinate came out of the room with a guard walking beside him talking.