Special Chapter of For You

Start from the beginning

His nose bumps against Taehyung’s then, their breaths mingling as he speaks.

Taehyung’s tongue flickers to wet his lips, brushing against Jungkook's mouth lightly as he does so.

"Hands and knees sound good. Don’t you think?" Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook's cock twitch where it’s still tucked in his underwear, straining against the fabric now wet with pre-come.

"C’mon then, pretty, get all on fours for me." Jungkook smirked, voice gentle as he slowly removes his fingers, his other hand scraping Taehyung’s knee gently.

Taehyung gives him one last look, lip caught between his teeth and eyes so full of desire that it almost makes Jungkook feel like he’s floating. As he does, Jungkook takes the opportunity to finally take off his underwear, kneeling behind Taehyung as he gets in position. Jungkook, who’d be lying if he said he didn’t let his eyes wander down to Taehyung’s ass earlier, can’t help but look admiringly once again.

At the slight dip of his back right below his ass, or the way his thighs part so slightly as he looks at Jungkook over his shoulder, inviting.

But now he’s just as needy as Taehyung

He moves closer to Taehyung’s body, leading his cock to Taehyung’s hole with a surprisingly steady hand.

"Fuck, you're so slow." Taehyung grumbled teasingly

“And you’re too impatient.” Jungkook smirked.

When he doesn’t move, Taehyung clicks his tongue.

"Ready?" Jungkook inquired

"Yes. Please." Taehyung replied

That’s all Jungkook needs, pressing inside slowly when he gets confirmation. He hears Taehyung’s deep moan as he slides his cock in, not stopping until he’s fully in.

"Oh, fuck." Taehyung moaned out wrinkling the bedsheet.

The feeling of Taehyung wrapped around him, so tight and so goddamn warm, is almost enough to make Jungkook lose his mind. He uses all of the little self-control he has left to hold himself back from thrusting into Taehyung right away; instead, giving him a couple of minutes to adjust, until Taehyung is nodding and once again prodding him.

"Do it now, Jungkook, fuck me." Taehyung muttered his voice softened as his face is pressed against the mattress.

Even if Jungkook wanted to avoid him, for some unknown reason, he wouldn’t be able to do so. Not when Taehyung feels so good around his cock, when the skin of his hips feels so soft under Jungkook's palms as he holds onto him. He pulls out until just the tip of his cock is left inside of Taehyung, just to then thrust back in, fully inside of Taehyung once again.

He builds a tempo for himself, a pace that he finds almost hard to stick to when all he wants to do is let lenient, thrust into Taehyung with abandon, and chase his own release. The lewd sounds tumbling from Taehyung’s lips, mixed in with low curses and calls of Jungkook's name definitely don’t help.

"You feel so fucking good" Jungkook grunts, the words not even registering before they’re leaving his mouth.

Jungkook slams his hips into him. The room was already warm, but now it’s almost unbearably hot as the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the four walls of their room

It makes Taehyung clench tightly around him, Jungkook pushing his hips forward once again and eliciting another moan from Taehyung, who’s starting to come undone under him.

The bed rasps under them, the headboard hitting against the wall with each push of Jungkook's body into Taehyung’s. 

"Give it to me" Taehyung commands, voice airy and just so fucking hot.

Jungkook hisses at that, bottoming out and letting his hands touch Taehyung’s body with desire, starting at his ribs, following the slight curve of his waist just to rest on his hips. He clutches there tightly, feeling the supple flesh around them as he slides back in, deep.

"You’re so fucking beautiful. Makes me wanna ruin you." Jungkook praised.

Taehyung lets out a quiet sound, which just encourages Jungkook to say more.

Taehyung moans push his body back against Jungkook like he wants more.

"I want you to. Fucking ruin me, Jungkook." Taehyung moaned out.

And Jungkook can’t help himself after that, every last ounce of self-control he had left in him dissipating. The pace he had built is now forgotten, thrusting aimlessly into Taehyung. It’s then that it happens.

Taehyung cries out, burying his head into the mattress and clutching tightly around him, and Jungkook knows he’s thrusting right against his prostate. That’s good, though, Jungkook's own orgasm starts to build in the pit of his stomach, and so he leans forward, his chest glued to Taehyung’s sweaty back, and reaches to wrap one hand around Taehyung’s cock.

"O-oh my god" Taehyung grunts.

Jungkook feeling him jolt under him with pleasure, the feeling of Jungkook relentlessly thrusting into him and jerking him off probably getting to him.

"Fuck, I’m gonna—"

"Come for me" Jungkook finishes, when Taehyung interrupts himself with a silent cry.

Jungkook's vision starts getting blurry, thrusts of his hips getting so frantic as the little coherence he had left in him vanishes, but he can still see Taehyung’s hands as they tightly clutch the bedsheets under him. His knuckles start turning white.

"C’mon, Taehyung. I’m so close, too." Jungkook groaned.

It doesn’t take more than a few strokes to finally send Taehyung over the edge. A tremble rips through him when that happens, back arching against Jungkook and hips bucking into him as he covers his hand with come.

He’s sensitive as Jungkook keeps fucking into him, chasing his own release. It doesn’t take too long after Taehyung’s orgasm for Jungkook to follow, the tightness around him almost too overbearing. He muffles the moan that escapes his lips against the skin of Taehyung’s shoulder, biting lightly.

Taehyung then slumps onto the bed, Jungkook holding himself upright with the little strength that his arms have left, just so he can slip out of Taehyung and move off him before letting himself flop onto the mattress.

Jungkook's chest is heaving, their pants the only noise that’s heard in the room now the continual thumping of the bed against the wall has restrained.

It feels peaceful. Jungkook blinks his eyes open, looks over at Taehyung lazily. Taehyung is already looking at him, a small grin on his lips as he squishes his cheek against one of his palms. Cute.