When Su Han did say anything at first, Lu Shao wondered whether this kid was too shocked. Who would have thought, when he looked in the rearview mirror, he saw the cold look on Su Han.

Lu Shao pinched his lips together and had a pretty good idea.

Except, the very next second, he saw that Su Han had looked up and looked at him with an inquisitive look.

And he heard a question coming from that made him want to beat him up.

“So, you were being jealous earlier?” Su Han looked straight as Lu Shao as he asked, enunciating every single word.

This time, it was the usual nonchalant look on Mr. Lu that began to crack.

Lu Shao snickered after a long while.

“Jealous? Right.” Lu Shao let out a tsk and added, “You think I’ll be jealous of that Song ZeYu?”

But that was exactly what happened.

Su Han rolled his eyes at Lu Shao and thought to himself. Then he added. “That only prove that my mother has bad taste in man.”

Su Han couldn’t figure it out why Su Ran would a man like so attractive back in the days.

He had no aura, no chivalry, and, most importantly, he was a scum who was good at nothing but deceiving women.

As for his look? It was just alright.

Way worse than his. Perhaps even worse than the man sitting in the front right now.

“You are right,” said Lu Shao.

From Lu Shao’s perspective, Song ZeYu was very mediocre.

Having said that, Lu Shao and Su Han exchanged a look in the rearview mirror and both seemed to have read their contempt toward Song ZeYu in each other’s eyes.

For the very first time, this father and son were seeing eye to eye on something.

“As such, if you don’t want to become the stepson of a scum, I suggest you to try opening up to me,” suggested Lu Shao, seemingly quite seriously, after glancing over at Su Han.

Upon hearing that, Su Han’s face stiffened a little and then it dropped immediately.

“I think you are overthinking this!” Su Han gave Lu Shao a contemptuous stare and said rudely, “Stepson? Hrm! You think I’ll allow a scum like him to be around my mother?”

“You, on the other hand.” Su Han snickered at Lu Shao and said contemptuously, “I think you should worry about yourself first.”

Su Ran was oblivious to how Lu Shao had been treating her but Su Han wasn’t blind.

Nevertheless, it was quite obvious that his mother wasn’t interested in Lu Shao in that way at all.

The scumbag earlier though….

Something occurred to him and Su Han, frowning, looked like he had just swallowed a fly.

Su Ran would probably never had guessed that when she reflexively blocked Su Han in the room and didn’t want to the male lead to see him was interpreted by Su Han as such:

Perhaps his mother still had feeling for that scumbag. Or, even if she no longer had feelings for her, she must have strong feelings for him back in the days. She didn’t want to let him out earlier because she didn’t want the man to see that she already had a son.

Thinking of that, Su Han suddenly gave Lu Shao a very contemptuously look. And, amidst the contemptuous loo, there seemed to be a hint of why couldn’t you have done more meaning in it.