Chapter 29 (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Front view or back view, Webs?" I didn't even have time to react as I felt him place me down and turn me around. 'Why even ask if you're going to choose!?' The reflection of the window clearly showed what was happening causing my face to heat up the feeling of embarrassment flooding in.

"Now you have a good view," I heard him chuckle under his breath, before leaning in, his mouth next my ear "not as good as mine, though." The tone of his voice lustful as his hot breath traveled my neck. I wanted to give a remark back, but I couldn't as I felt his fingers enter my mouth. "Lick." It was a demand, anybody could tell simply by the tone. And anyone could tell me I was a pervert for getting turned on by it...

I gave a weak nod as it felt like he relished in the feeling of my body as he took his time exploring it causing me to whine. Not having a clear view of where he was going to touch next caused me to be extra sensitive, to my dismay.

Feeling his fingers leave my mouth as his thumb stayed pulling my face to turn, before I could react I felt his lips on mine. Unclosed eyes pierced mine as I felt the warmth of his tongue take over my mouth. It felt short lived as he pulled away. "So greedy." The cocky smirk he wore mixed with the tone of teasing caused me to reply with a glance that no doubt screamed 'why'd you pull away?' Even the thought made me want to slam my head in embarrassment.

"It was a reward," Feeling his hand on my dick caused me to quickly turn my head back to the window attempting to hide my reaction. "If you want more, use your words and tell me." He was mocking me, again! What made it worse was the realization that he could see any expression I made within the reflection of the window. And it's just what he did, even with the dim lighting of the city I could see his sharp gaze digging into me.

I moaned onto the window causing evident fog to form as Wade jerked me off not caring when I began to plead to move his hand before I came. I felt near my limit as I felt his nail lightly trace over the tip of my cock followed by his ever so slightly tightened grip. "Say my name when you cum."

"Mmmh," I moaned feeling the build up of pleasure only to have it shut down. "I said say my name when you cum, Petey." The coldness and firmness of his voice caused me to whine under my breath. "Wade...pl...ease just-" Feeling his thumb move as he continued his pace as if he had never stopped in the first place. "Ahhh-!" I moaned ignoring the embarrassment of my own reflection as I came.

"Good boy," my legs felt weak and my reflection looked foggy as I continued to breathe heavily. "Now, we can fix my problem." It slipped my mind that we had only just begun, and with it the fact Wade jacked off for two hours and still had stamina.

"Relax, Webs." Wade reassured in a calm tone as he used my cum as lube allowing his wet finger in making sure I was okay as he observed me from the reflection. I gave a small nod as I closed my eyes tightly feeling him add two more stretching his fingers more and more each addition.

My back arched as I pushed up against the window feeling him touch my prostate. "Mmf.. There...more." I practically pleaded meeting his eyes in the reflection. His expression seemed pleased with the fact I had out right said what I wanted, it made my heart flutter as if I had done something right.

My breath became heavy as I couldn't contain my moans feeling him thrust his fingers in and out. "You came just from me playing with your ass?" I opened my eyes slightly not having realized I had came through all the pleasure.

Feeling the absence of friction and the presence of his hands on my hips I turned my head to peek, just in time to see Wade thrust his dick into me. I gasped loudly as I felt his dick thrust in and out. It felt like it reached all the way to my stomach, too deep for me to focus on anything else.

"Wa—de.. Slow..!" It all felt overwhelming as the only thought that I could think of was the fact his dick was inside me! "You feel so much better than any fantasy, Webs." I tried for a reply only getting out grunts and moans of pleasure as my entire body felt like it was engulfed with pure bliss.

I moved my forearm to the window as support as Wade teased my nipples leaving one hand on my hip continuing to thrust his dick in and out of me, prolonging thrusting in every few thrusts causing the lingering feeling of being filled to stay for a few seconds. It was torture, the feeling tingled needing more and I was sure he knew.

Leaving my nipples hard and sensitive as I whined from just feeling the wind trace them. The loss of contact caused my body to feel even hotter as my body could clearly remember the feeling of his hands. It was short lived as Wade moved his hand to my cock capturing my thoughts that had been caught up on the absence of his hands. I moaned feeling him stroke my cock using my pre-cum as lubricant.

My entire body felt sensitive, my legs especially felt like giving out as I attempted to get my breathing under control. It was useless as I neared coming again, the third time this entire round. It made me want to cover my face and hide in embarrassment. Wade continued to ram in and out of me his pace only picking up followed by him grunting and leaning into me.

I bit my lip feeling his dick go even deeper inside my as he whispered my name, his hot breath following close behind barely reaching my ears causing me to shiver and blush all at the same time.

In a final thrust and stroke we both came, my cum shooting onto the window as I stared into the reflection seeing what a mess I became, and how Wade didn't even look tired.

My eyebrows furrowed as my breathing attempted to correct itself. "Ready for round two, Webs?"

_________

yo

how are u

cool

i'm g

aight bye

Also, dude, every time I write smut I get embarrassed. I struggle to even re-read it to correct mistakes, (usually do it at least once, though.)

)