8. 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

It's been couple of days since Taehyung has seen Jungkook. The last time he saw the brunet was two days ago at his place for the study and movie day. After hearing Jimin wanting his best friend to meet his boyfriends, Taehyung remembers seeing Jungkook's broken face and that's all.

After that the Ravenette had called his boyfriend and told the boy everything. He was so grateful to have a connection with the Jeons. Thankfully to Jeongguk, Tae got to know the boy was doing fine just he didn't want to see anyone.

The black haired had returned from his college, bag slinging down his shoulders as a small pout adorned his lips. He was a bit angry as Jungkook wasn't replying him back or anything. He quickly called his boyfriend knowing the boy will be waiting for him.

"Hey Jeonggukie~ " Taehyung spoke loud enough for his boyfriend to hear since the phone was on speaker as he was about to change his clothes.

"Hie babe! " Jeongguk's voice entered Tae's ears and who had a small smile hearing it.

"Are you done eating? "

"Um hum. What about you? Did you just arrive? "

"I ordered on my way. Yeah just came few minutes ago. Changing. " Taehyung said while changing his clothes.

"Okay. Tell me when you are done. "

"Thanks Ggukie! "

Within two minutes Taehyung was done and on the bed, he quickly cut of the voice call and did a video call to his boyfriend. "You know Taehyung it would have been better if you did a video call earlier. " Was the first thing that left the mint haired 's mouth as he smirked.

"Shut up you pervert! "

"Hey don't blame me. Anyways what's with you pouting? Kook didn't come to the Uni again? "

"Nope. "

"Oh but he told me he'll go today. Something must have came up. "

"Must be. Jeonggukie listen listen! "

"Go on babe all ears. "

"I think I just caught Namjoon Hyung staring at his high school crush few days ago. And you know that's none other than our Literature Teacher! "

"Woah what a coincidence! "

And both the boys got engrossed in their own world. Taehyung forgetting about his worries and Jeongguk getting lost in his lover. Namjoon was right, his brother truly was in clouds with his boyfriend. After few minutes of their lovely talks, Taehyung decided to end the call as it was past 1 am in New York.

"Good night Ggukie. I love you and I miss you so bad. "

"Good afternoon to you Babe. I love you so much more and miss you a lot. "

Neither Jeongguk nor Taehyung wanted to end the call. They just kept on staring in silence through the screen. When suddenly the door bell rang breaking the two boy's stare. Taehyung reluctantly cut the call not before giving his boyfriend lots of flying kisses and stood up to check the door.

The Ravenette was hopping all the way because he was feeling all relieved and happy after talking to latter. Jeongguk was someone who made him truly and extremely happy. Taehyung was so so grateful to have him as his boyfriend. Just as he opened the door, he did not expect to meet with Jungkook standing in front of him.

"Hey.. " The brunet waved a little, voice small and hesitant. Taehyung waved back and moved aside letting the other in.

"Let's go to my Room. " Tae said and Kook nodded following. As soon as they entered the room, Taehyung shrieked a little staring at the mess on his bed. While talking with his boyfriend, his food had arrived and he was eating it while talking with Gguk so he forgot to clean it up.