5. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘰.

Evening arrived as Taehyung returned home. Plopping down on bed ready to start texting his boyfriend when his eyes gazed at the time. It was 7 in the evening here, so it's almost 4-5 in the morning in New York. So the Raven head just decided to text that he was back home. Soon with the tiredness he fell asleep.

Few hours later, Taehyung stirred in his sleep and woke up due to the soft caressing of his hair. He smiled when his eyes met with his mother watching him with adoration. Tae blinked multiple times to get adjusted with the room lights.

"Are you all up Sweetie? "

"Yes Eomma.. What time is it? "

"It's time for dinner. 9: 30 come on, everyone's waiting for you. " Mama Kim smiled continuing to caress his son's hair. Tae nodded and sat up going to freshen up while his mother went of the room.

After freshening up, the ravenette went out and they started eating dinner while enjoying small talks and laughs. Their talks went from Taehyung's college to Namjoon's new job, from His Mother's promotion to Father's new achievements and from Jeongguk's Life to the Jeon's household.

Taehyung quickly finished his washing duty and rushed towards his bedroom. It was past 10 pm that means somewhere around 8 am in New York. The Ravenette's favorite time period of the whole day. Jeongguk's Gym Time.

Getting into the sheets all comfortable, Tae video called his boyfriend who instantly pick up. Just as the view of Gguk's screen was clear, Taehyung shameless stared at his boyfriend carrying weights shirtless.

"I can see you drooling Babe. " Gguk smirked teasing Taehyung more as he showed off his biceps.

"Just for you Daddy! " Taehyung fired back and giggled when Jeongguk smirk and started flexing more. "Phabo! What are you doing!? " The ravenette asked.

"If I flex more, I'm sure there are chance of hearing Daddy from your lips are more often! '

" Oh shut it Ggukie~ "

"Alright alright how was your day with my brother? " The mint haired asked getting into the topic.

"It was amazing Jeongguk! At first he was really into himself and kind of um scared to open up. But guess what? " Tae folded his hands on his puffed up proud chest with dazzlingly bright boxy smile adorning his lips.

"My Babe used his magic weapon, didn't he? " Jeongguk smiled as he kept the weights aside and paid his total attention to his boyfriend. "What do you mean? What is my magic weapon Ggukie? " Tae asked blinking confused.

"You. " Replied the younger fondly.

"Huh? "

"I mean I knew you can make him comfortable Honeybun. You just have that in you, that special power to make others feel like Home, like somewhere one can belong in your presence. "

Even if they had video called, Taehyung could see the sparkle in Jeongguk's eyes as he spoke. Blushing the ravenette exclaimed, "Hey hey! Stop it there you are making shy! Aren't you always complimenting me too much these days. "

"I just miss you so much Tae. "

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The Next Day.

It was a lecture before Lunch and Taehyung was happy because it was the same one he was sharing with Jungkook. He waved at the boy who smiled widely at him and moved aside making space for Tae.

"Hey Jungkook! "

"Hie Hyungie. How was your day so far? " He asked politely helping Tae with his bag.

"It was nice well now it's more amazing since I'm with you! " Taehyung ruffled the brown hair making Kook chuckle.

"Oh come on Hyung! Stop it. Let's get ready till the Sir arrives, hum? " Jungkook smiled gesturing at the books and Taehyung nodded in reply removing his books from the bag. Soon the teacher came and they got engrossed in the lecture.

In the middle here and there Jungkook and Taehyung passed comments sharing sneaky laughs while the teacher had his attention in the book or the board. When the period ended, Taekook walked together and bumped in with the brunet's friends. They greeted Tae and wished their friend good luck with his crush.

In the Cafeteria.

"Taehyungie heree~ " Jimin shouted from an empty table waving for his best friend.

"Oh look there he is. " Taehyung smiled and waved back at his friend, quickly holding Kook's hand and rushing towards the table. Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink feeling the gentle hold of Taehyung's beautiful slender fingers.

The black haired settled down and made the brunet sit besides as well. The new entry of Jungkook did make Jimin a bit shock but he offered the younger a warm welcome smile.

"Jiminie is it okay for Jungkook to sit with us? " Taehyung asked as backed from the side hug he shared with Jimin when he sat. "Of course Tae bear why are you asking so! " The pink haired softly smacked Tae's forehead giggling.

"Thanks! "

"Oh shut it. Anyways, hi Jungkook! I'm Jimin nice to meet you!  Greeted Jimin forwarding his hand.

"Hey Jimin Hyung! Nice to meet you too. " Jungkook mentally patted his himself for not stuttering. He shakily forwarded his sweaty hand and shook hands with Jimin. The sudden feeling of happiness of holding his crush's hand surrounding his mind.

Soon they started eating, talking with mostly Taehyung doing on behalf of Jungkook and Jimin replying. As the time went by, the brunet felt at ease and had himself started speaking up thanks to Tae's support. The half hour lunch break ended with Jungkook finally making some progress in his relationship with his Crush.

"Thank you so much for today Taehyungie Hyungie! "

"Oh come on Gg- ahem ahem Kook! It's just what friends do! " When Taehyung said that the younger was in the clouds.

For Jungkook, him and his own beautiful bubble was his only safe place along with his few friends. He never liked interacting with new people or anything, just satisfied with the everything he had. So when Taehyung started making him feel like someone special, like a friend Jungkook was more grateful than ever.

He quickly jumped and hug Taehyung pulling the boy by his waist and back. The Ravenette was caught off guard as he was pulled into the hug. But not wanting to be rude he hugged the younger back. As their bodies touched, Tae could almost feel himself against a well built chest and a warm hug. Just like his Jeongguk's. Just Jungkook was a bit, just a bit different in sizes from his brother.

I miss you Ggukie..

Few seconds later, Jungkook pulled away. Taehyung almost wanted to whine but then again it wasn't his boyfriend he is hugging but the future brother-in-law. With a mental sigh, Tae stared at his feet wanting nothing but to go and run his in boyfriend's arms and fall asleep.

Shrugging the thoughts of his boyfriend away he remembered something great for his brother-in-law. Tae exclaimed, "Oh right! Tomorrow me and Jimin are gonna study together and maybe watch some movies. Why don't you join us!? "

"That's gre- wait but it's your time I would just be disturbing y- "

"I dare you to complete that Jungkook! I'm the one inviting you and that's fine. See ya then? *JK eagerly nodded * okay! I'll text you the address later. " Taehyung gently ruffled the younger's hair again who chuckled and soon they parted ways.

I know it's just been few days since we met, but you suddenly feel like home Hyungie...

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Yo! I'm back. Pretty late, right?

Can't help it, wanted to update yesterday but I'm on vacation~~~

So I was travelling back home all night.

Consistent updates for few days~~

Since I just have study to do.